New beginning (part 3.)

- No one is perfect-that's why pencils have erasers.

(Hero's Pov.)

"yes Jo." Anna asks Jo. Jo looks stunning even when she is in labor. "You're here." Jo smiles at Anna and then rubs her stomach. "Of course I am here.I wouldn't miss the delivery of my little godson." Anna says smiling. "aww thank you coming and thank you for coming Inanna." Jo says. Tiredly. "I wouldn't miss if for the life of me." Anna says. "So has anyone thought of the baby name for your little boy your having Jo?." Inanna says "well we haven't about any baby names for because I didn't know that this little guy wanted to come a little early then planned. But i thought of a name." she says smiling. "Well what it is baby?. I ask Jo. " Well remember when you said you wanted us to name our baby John."she asks. "Yes I do love." I tell her kissing her forehead.
"well I have been thinking about naming our baby John Fiennes Tiffin." she says smiling. She knows how much I love the name John. I just love the name John. It's very movie-like, kind of like the Adventures Endgame.
And me and Jo love to watch all the Marvel movies together. That's kind of our thing. We would sit back on our bed eating popcorn and cuddle and watch The Marvel movies and then we would fall asleep during the movie.

[Flashback.]

"Jo." I call out her name. "Yes honey." Jo answers back. "When me and you have a baby boy I want to name our child John." I say to her smiling and kiss her lips. We break apart. "And why is that Mr.Fiennes Tiffin?." she asks curiously. "Because it reminds me of the Adventures Endgame." I say to her. "Um John that's a little cute name." she whispers to where I can hear her. "It is isn't I know how you love the Marvel movies my little princess. " hero whispers in her ear, kissing her ear softly.
"you know me so very well hero." Jo smiles.
"I can't wait until we can have kids." I tell Jo. "I know hero after we get married. Then we can have all the kids you want." she says to hero.
"I am going to hold you too, that princess." hero smiles and Jo giggles.

[End of Flashback.]

"Are you sure that you want to name the baby John?." I ask Jo To see if this is really what she wants to name our baby Boy.
"yes hero I want to name our baby John." she smiles a Cheeky Grin. Me and Jo hear the door open and her dad and her mom and Katherine walk in. Finally, after I called them about 4 hours ago I was scared that they wouldn't make it to our little John's birth because Jo always talked about how she wanted her parents and sister to be when she gives birth because it's Important to her. "Hi guys." Jo's mom named Elizabeth says to Everyone."Yaya you made it mom dad and Katherine." Jo says tearing up. "Baby what's wrong?." I ask her I hate seeing her cry. "I thought they wouldn't make it in time for John to be born since you know they live in Australia." she goes on to explain.
"Aww baby they made it see they are here you can see them and they get to be here for John's birth." I tell her, wiping her tears away and then hug her.

"Oh I see that you have a name for the baby John." Katherine points out. "Yes we are naming the baby John Oliver Fiennes Tiffin." Jo says, giving them a warm smile.

[1 hour Later.]

"One last push Jo." The doctor says to Jo. I am holding her hand to make her feel a little better but she is giving birth so I can't imagine. "OH MY FREAKING GOD." Jo screams. Then we hear the cries of our beautiful baby Boy. Josephine cries when she sees our little baby. I kiss her forehead and tell her that she did an Amazing Job. My life is Complete. I have Jo and I have little John. This is the best thing I ever asked for.

        Authors Note:

Hello hello My little love bugs. How are we liking this Little short story so far. Hopefully you like it I would hope so. But Chapter 4 is going to be the last part of new beginnings since it's a short story you get the gist I believe. But like The next chapter is going to be so cute Your little hearts will melts And you will possibly cry out of joy I am guessing. Because we cry when we were happy that's happy tears coming out of your Eyes. But anyways I hope you like this story and I love you all so much thank you for supporting me through my writing it's been a journey loves and I enjoy writing. Until next time Ellie😘.