wildest dreams (part two.)

Josephine Pov.

Everything hurts.

My body hurts.

I see the cab smoking as my vision is blurry.
And everything went black.

Hero's pov:
I get a call that Josephine has been in a bad car accident i rush up to the hospital I rush up to the hospital.
I see them rush her in as I get out of my car.
Jo can't die I can't live without her please!!!..... god even if there is a god please I can't lose her.
I just realized how much I loved her just now she is my everything.
They get her in a room and they start to scream code blue.
I rush to see what was going on
"Sir you can't be in here ".they said as they try to push me back. But I kept fighting to try and get to her.
"She is convulsing.".g they said as she lays there lifeless on the table convulsing like crazy. I feel like I am losing my mind.
They try and resuscitate her but it's not working. After 20 minutes of try they came out Anna had already made her way here and they say that is she dead. I collapsed to the floor so did Anna she held me while I cried in her arms

2 years later

Hero's pov.

I am stuck in this fucked up world without Josephine Eliza Langford and it fucking sucks I quit acting I just couldn't do it without her.
I slowly lift the bottle of bourbon to my lips to drown out my sorrows. Without her my life means nothing.

I get a call from Anna wow I haven't gotten a call from her since Josephine died. I pick up the phone and say "hello." I say I to the phone . "Hey it's Anna how are you doing hero." She says in a sweet voice to me. "Like hell how are you doing " I say to her ."hero." I here her sigh "Josephine would want you to be happy not cry and drink all the time." Wait how does she know about my drinking. "Yes honey I know about your drinking problem. "She wouldn't have wanted that hero she would have wanted you to Continue acting and be the happiest version of yourself." She said she is right Josephine would have wanted that. "Your right Anna she would have wanted that." I say to her "so get cleaned up I have someone here that wants to see you."

I get cleaned up and 15 minutes later I hear a knock at the door.
I go and open the door and see Anna holding a little girl that looks exactly like Jo. What the fuck is going on I wonder but I don't say it out loud.

Hi it's Ellie again I know some of you stopped reading my stories or just waited on me to update I am so sorry it's been a while I have been very busy with school as I am a junior in high school now and a lot of things have been going on in my home life that have just been crazy but here is the long awaited update that y'all have wanted.
Much love Ellie ❤️