Chapter 5 - Hot and Heavy

Warning: Smut is not good, but you could be the judge of that!

Wyatt's POV

It's been two weeks since Addison has gotten beatings. Right now, Addison and I are just cuddling on the bed and watching Sherlock Holmes. Addison moved closer to me and started leaving open mouth kisses on my neck.

"A-adds what are y-you doing?" I asked while moaning lowly.

"God, I want you so fucking bad."

I moved Addison from beside me to on top of me and moved his face from my neck to my mouth to kiss me. The kiss was very hot and passionate. We only broke off the kiss to pull off our shirts. I looked at Addison in amazement at how I fell more in love with him every day.

"God, I love you so much Adds," I moaned out.

Addison looked down at me biting his lip ring, which might I add, looked so fucking hot. I got even harder, if that's even possible.

"I love you too baby, I love you so much, " he said with so much passion.

He started to kiss my neck, moving down my body until he came in contact with my sweats and boxers. He pulled down both my boxers and sweats in a fast motion allowing my erection to spring to life.

Adds kitten licked my tip then licked from the bass to the top, engulfing my shaft. I moaned out in pure pleasure. Each time his rainbow tongue ring touched my dick, it twitched. I flipped us over so that I was on top of Addison and kissed from his neck to the tip of his dick. I was surprised at how thick and big his dick was. I slowly bobbed my head on his dick just to tease him.

"Fuck, pl-please stop teasing me baby," he moaned out so I granted his wish.

I slowly stopped sucking him and pulled my head up with a popping noise. I grabbed a bottle of lube and slicked up my cock and fingers. I slowly entered one finger inside of Addison, waiting for him to get used to the feeling and the pain.

"Move, ugh please."

God, he sounded so hot when he moaned. I eventually entered three of my fingers till he got used to it. I lined up my cock with his tight hole and slowly entered inside of him.

"Mmm, you feel so good baby, move."

I started to move my hips faster and faster, "God you're so tight."

The only sound in the room was our moans and skin slapping each other as I thrusted in and out of him.

"Mmmm, God, baby go faster."

I felt my stomach tingle and you could tell that I was going to cum.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum," I yelled out and released inside of him. Not many moments later I saw white ribbons of cum fly onto my chest.

I pulled out of Addison, pulled off the condom, tied it and threw it in the trash. I straddled Addison and licked all of the cum off of his body and kissed him so he could taste himself.

"God you taste so fucking good," he giggled and kissed me once more before I crawled over to him and cuddled. In about ten minutes, we fell asleep.

Next day at school...

Addison's POV

Today, all I could think about was how Wyatt and I made love. God, I'm such a girl when it comes to him... hell I'm a girl when it comes to everything. The day went by quickly and guess what, I actually made a friend. His name Is Dylan Martin. And if I say so myself, he looked like a pretty twink to me. Oh, and he's emo.

OH MA GERD, I HAVE A GAY, EMO TWINK FRIEND, YASSS.

It's lunch time and I sat with Wyatt, my boo.

"Hey, I'm getting hungry so I'm going to the lunch line, I'll be back," I said to Wyatt as I gave him a small kiss on his check.

As I stood in line, someone was whistlng their head off, so I turn around. Just as I was about to yell at the person, I saw Dylan.

"Hey, when we're done getting lunch, do you want to sit with me?" I asked with hopeful eyes.

"Yeah, it's not like I have any friends... besides you, obviously."

I turned around with a smile on my face and got some jalapenos, pickles, ice cream, and cookies. Dylan took some pasta and milk.

Wow, plain much?

I went to sit beside Wyatt and Dylan was on the opposite side of me.

"What's up with all the crazy food?... And why do you have jalapenos, I thought you hated spicy food?" 

"I don't know, I just craved for this food," I said with a shrug and took a hold of his hands so I could play with his fingers.

"God I love you so much, you don't even know," Wyatt said as he tilted my head up so that he could kiss me on the lips. He was using his tongue and asking for an entrance. And being the stubborn bitch that I am, I simply rejected him.

Wyatt squeezed my small bubble but, and I gasped and he stuck his tongue in my mouth. That sneaky bastard. The kiss lasted for a good five minutes until someone ever so rudely cleared their throat. And that person was Dylan.

Wyatt and I disconnected our lips. And I felt the dark red and warm blush from the embarrassment and softly apologized. As I looked into Dylan's eyes, I saw a flash of sadness before he put on his poker face.

"Hey, do you want to come over to my house today?" Dylan asked me but I had a date with my dashing prince already.

"Sorry, I'm going out with Wyatt. What about tomorrow?" I asked with an apologetic look.

"Y-yeah, after school," he said and got up out of the seat. I looked at him and before I could ask if he was okay, one of his football friends got up and went in the same direction.

A/N: Zank zou for taking the time to look at my book. Why do you think Dylan ran out? Song is Roger Rabbit by Sleeping with Sirens.

Love you, my purple monkeys.

[EDITED]