Chapter 7 - I'm What?

<The handsome man over on the side is Payton (AKA The other jock and Wyatt's best friend.)>

Wyatt's POV

"Thirty suicides then you can go home, GO, GO, GO", my coach ordered as I groaned.

Ugh, suicides, that fucking kills.

I panted between each one and counted them out loud. By the end, I collapse and laid down on the grass for a few minutes.

Finally, I'm done. I walked into the changing room and got ready for a shower. After my hot shower, and I mean it was incredibly hot like my skin is now red, I got out and went to go change into black skinnies and a white polo top. I hopped into the car and turned up the radio and Bring Me the Horizon is playing Drown.

What doesn't kill you makes you wish you were dead.
Got a hole in my soul, growing deeper and deeper.
And I can't take one more moment of this silence.
The loneliness is haunting me.
And the weight of the world's getting harder to hold up.

It comes in waves, I close my eyes.
Hold my breath and let it bury me.
I'm not okay, and it's not alright.
Won't you drag the lake and bring me home again?

Who will fix me now? Dive in when I'm down?
Save me from myself, don't let me drown.

By the time I got home, I let a few tears slipped from my eyes. I hopped out of the car and went inside the house to my room with my football bag in my hand. I opened the door, dropped my bag and gasped. My Addison was c-cutting. Why?

"Oh God, don't die, don't die, please baby please, oh God."

" Hello, 911, what's your emergency?"

"M-my boyfriend i-is bleeding, h-he c-cut himself, please help me."

"Okay, sir please remain calm and tell me where you live."

"50 Blue Moon Street."

(A/N: That's not a real address.)

"Okay, help will be there soon," and the line went dead.

When the ambulance arrived, I was crying a bloody river. I loved him so much and I didn't want him to die. I climbed into the ambulance and we were on our way to the hospital. The doctors told me that I couldn't come into the room and that I had to wait outside.

After about an hour, a doctor said she needed to talk to me.

"Is he okay? What happened? He's going to be okay, right?" I asked a million questions so fast that the nurse had to threaten me.

"If you don't calm down, I'll give me something for you to calm down," the nurse told me before saying what was wrong with Addison.

"Okay, first off, yes your boyfriend is okay. But... he has a rare condition, male pregnancy. You're boyfriend is able to produce babies, and before you ask all of these questions, I will try to explain it to you. Well, when his mom was pregnant she took some pills and therefore he attained some female body parts. And when he gives birth, he will be fine and won't die."

"Can I go see him, please?"

"Yeah go on in, room 215."

"Hey baby, how are you doing? How's the baby?"

"I just found out I swear, I haven't been with anyone, please don't leave me. If you do, I'll understand. I'm a freak."

"Hey, I don't think you were sleeping with anyone, and I would never leave you. I love you too much."

"Hey, why did you cut?"

Addison looked away and he smiled weakly, "..."

A/N: Sorry the chapter is not that long. I wanted to leave you at a cliffhanger. Song is Drown by BMTH (Bring Me the Horizon). I fucking love them.

Love you, my purple monkeys! Remember to vote, comment, and like please!

[EDITED]