Pico

Bloody Hearts
Filled With Anger
Your S/O Touching You And Kissing You
Him Filled With Rage As He Walked Through An Alleyway As His Uzi Shinning Against The Light..
HE wanted to claim your Heart.
As Your Lover Talked How He Was Gonna Please You Tonight You Chuckled And Giggle Saying Naughty Things To Him Back It Was So Cute And Amazing You Were Already Thinking About It!
Dirty Bastard.
As Pico Peeked through where You Were with your sweetheart His Blood Continue to boil and angered he decided to load his Uzi sand Aim it at your S/O When You both leaned in for a Kiss He Shot Through his head blood Splattered through your Face and You Backed Away From Your Lovers body..
You Were Speechless..
You ran to call for help as Pico Decided To Run after you and Yell..
" My Bullet Of Heart Don't Leave me! Come back my dove! "
You were Horrified Who is this dude? Was he lost? Was he your ex? You can't fucking remember..but you were smart enough and took 5 Turns You Never Stopped Running Away From The Crazy Dude You Said. As Pico Slowed Down To Take A Rest You Made It Damn Safe To Your Home You Locked All your doors, windows and turned off your power you were in ABSOLUTE Lock down mode you decided to Call the Cops Since You Had No Other Choice.
But as Soon As You Dialed the Number You Heard Banging On the Door..
My Sweet Dove!~ I know your in there! Let me in! You don't want me to get mad do you?..
You were fucking horrified at this moment you quickly reached out to call the number and your smart-ass decided to move to the basement and call them there..as the door broke down you immediately told them you needed help and fast..Pico scattered through rooms checked the bathrooms..he then saw a beam of light from your phone he placed an ear to hear against the basement door..
You were on the phone with the police..
He tried to Push the door down and failed again but that won't stop him from getting in but as soon as you hung up the door broke down.
He was inside..
You tried to not make a noise but he then heard a phone ring and you were suddenly hiding under the table when..
Peek-a-boo toots! I found ya..
You cried as he grabbed your hand and smiled
Your in my arms! Oh this day couldn't get any better!~