Boyfriend.

Rapping Monster Lover.
You were the luckiest girl alive with your boyfriend who was rapping against everyone who wanted to harm or damage you. He wasn't gonna have it maybe hard challenges he'll do it just for you and only you.
Until that day..
Why the hell would you leave him for someone that isn't him?
As You Rubbed Nervously You Neck You Decided is was best for you and him to Break Up. As you saw the little blued hair man you walked up to him and bended down to his level you looked away and told him how much you absolutely mean the world to him you didn't care anyways since your leaving him for someone. But it was the moment to tell him.. Your done. As the boyfriend heard he looked down and sobbed he couldn't lose you you couldn't until you left that changed everything. He never moved on he never did. Until one day As He Walked in the neighborhood he spotted you and your New Lover Together Laughing and Smooching he was shocked and went to a nearby alleyway where he dialed a number to murder them.
He only wanted you and you only no one else.
" Beep Bop! "
" Hey boyfriend? You want me back now ey? "
" Beep Skdoo Bep.. "
" I was kidding bro anyways what do ya want? "
" Beep Boop Bep Skdoo! "
" You want me to murder someone? "
" Beep.."
" I'll get it done in the afternoon.. "
You and your lover were having so much fun you loved him with all of your heart until the sun started setting you both decided it would be best if you guys hurried off and left until you heard gunshots oh no mamas..You ran with your lover until
BANG!
As you looked back you saw the corpse of your boyfriend there lying with no emotion you were speechless until The Blue Haired Man Ran up to you and hugged you..
Beep bop..
( Your Mine.. )