4.

Let me see how wet you are for me. Am I turning you on?"

"Y-yes, sir. I'm so wet," I tell him as I begin to rid of the undesirable clothing on my body.

He returns to the my chair and sits down, crossing his arms as he watches me willingly display my nudity for him. His breathing begins to labour and I see a tent in his pants. Oh, he's turned on, too, and that's because of me!

"Tell me," he says, interrupting my thoughts. "What about this is turning you on?"

Oh, dear. He wants me to talk dirty back. I think I'll c um just from admitting why I was so horny for him. He lifts an eyebrow, challenging me to tell him. I take in a deep breath and struggle to tell him.

"How you talk dirty to me - talking about my p-p ussy like it's yours - "

"It is mine," he interrupts, practically growling at me like a hungry predator. "Come here."

I move towards him slowly. He opens his legs and pulls me between them. He then pushes my legs apart and slides his hands up. I stifle a moan as he rubs a hand over my p ussy.

"So wet," he praises, removing his hand and putting his fingers in his mouth. This time I moan out loud at the sight of him tasting me. "So wet and all mine."

"Y-yes, sir. It's yours. M-my p ussy is yours," I repeat his words and he smiles at me.

He places his hands on my thighs, turning me around and pushing me so I stumble forward a little. I feel him rise behind me and then feel his hands low on my ass. He steps forward, pushing me in the same direction until my hips crash into the edge of the desk.

I continue, "I like when you call me names. It's hot. Also, the anticipation of how you're going to punish me is exciting."

I hear him grunt then feel him push down on my back so I'm bent over my desk. I moan out to him as he drums his fingers up and down my spine, igniting my body inch by inch.

"I'm going to spank you now. How many do you think you deserve?"

My mind is in a complete haze and I can't form the words to answer him. He grunts, obviously not pleased.

"Well, let's consider the offenses against you," he sighs as he kneads his fingers into my ass. I grip the edge of my desk tightly as I try to contain my moans.

"First, your firm is an absolute disgrace," he reprimands me, emphasizing it with a hit my right side.

"And you are an absolute s lut," he hits me on the left this time. "Who's s lut are you?"

"Yours!" I moan out to him, relishing the lasting sting on my ass.

"Finally, for being quite disobedient," and he hits me again. "I think you deserve at least twenty. Now, be quiet while I do this. One noise and I'll start over."

With that he begins me punishment. The first few blows are softer, but they get harder and harder as he continues. My stomach is tight with growing desire for him and my whole body is tense as I try to contain my noises, almost failing when he moves the blows down to my thighs.

He hits me on my right thigh and I wriggle in the opposite direction, lifting my foot off the floor. He grabs my hips and slams them back down onto the desk.

"Hold still, s lut!"

The next few blows are even harder and in quick succession, never giving me time to even register that he'd hit me. My whole body is covered in a sheen of sweat by now.

He hits me one final time, and it lands between my legs and on my overly sensitive nub, causing me to scream out to him. I was scared he would start over like he threatened, but he just lifts my body by my shoulders and turns me around to face him.