21.

A/N

Hi everyone!
I am so grateful to all of you for reading my story. Thank you to those who commented and messaged me. It really encouraged me to continue this story. I'm sorry it's taken so long to update.

I am happy to announce that I am back to working on this story and I plan on being more consistent with updates until it's complete. Thank you for your patience and support. I really hope you enjoy the rest of the story!

-DDD

~*~

I stir in my sleep and my eyes sluggishly open as I start to wake up. Still groggy, I try to roll over onto my other side, but a large, warm barrier prevents me from doing so. I chuckle silently as I remember who is sharing the bed with me and what happened in said bed the night before.

Now fully awake, I carefully slide out of the bed and head to the bathroom to get ready for the day. It is still a work day after all. Actually, realizing that it's only Wednesday really throws me in for a loop. The sheer number of things that have happened in under a week is crazy to think about.

In my reverie, I don't notice that the door has opened and I'm joined in the shower.

"Good morning, beautiful," I hear a deep, husky voice echo.

"Oh!" I squeal, obviously surprised. "Morning."

I don't know what to do when he says things like that and shows me this side of him. This always extremely mysterious and often incredibly infuriating man can sometimes be surprisingly sweet, too.

"We've got a couple hours before we'll be expected at work," he says, turning me around and lifting up my chin so I can look into his very playful eyes. "I can think of a couple ways we can make the most of that time."

I teasingly roll my eyes and turn back around, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of seeing my cheeks turn red. Despite my better sense, I arch my back and press my ass into him. My teeth catch my bottom lip as I hear him groan slightly. Firm hands grip my hips tightly, guiding me to slowly grind them into the obviously aroused man behind me.

Suddenly, his hands shift as one goes to my throat and the other to my equally aroused core. He pulls me closer to him and my back hits his toned chest.

"You're playing with fire, slut," he growls in my ear as his fingers begin to rub my clit in slow, deliberate circles.

"Mm Devan, please," I say, not knowing if I'm begging him to stop or to keep going.

His other hand squeezes my throat a little tighter as he growls, "You know better than that, slut. That's not how you ask me for what you want."

I know he's feigning disappointment, but that doesn't detract from its effectiveness at all.

"Mm, master," I moan.

I feel him smile against my cheek and his fingers move faster. My legs start to shake as the pleasure washes over me. It feels so good, but I want more. I need more.

"Master," I breathe, barely able to manage even a single word.

"Yes, slut?"

I get increasingly more frustrated and my hips begin to move on their own accord.

"Uh uh...beg me."

"Devan," I whine. "Master, please."

"I know it feels good, baby, but that's no excuse," he says somehow both playfully and condescendingly.