The OutterBanks Spin The Bottle!

The OutterBanks Paradise On Earth!

The Pouges shout your name, "Y/N!" You go running over. "wanna join in on spin the bottle?" JJ asks you as you take a seat on the floor by the tree. "Sure!" You say smiling at JJ.

Kie spins the bottle first landing on you.
"Truth or dare y/n?" Asks Kie.

"Truth!" You reply.

"Hmm" says kie thinking of a truth to ask you. You wait patiently as she asks you "Who was your first kiss?"
Blushing and embarrassed you quietly say, "well I- I" you stutter thinking that everyone will make fun of you, "I haven't had my first kiss yet."
JJ stares at you, he softly smiles and mouths the words "it's okay I haven't had my first kiss either" The others stare at you both. You quickly look away from eachother.

*A few minutes after*

After a good three minutes of akward silence Pope stands up. "Okay my turn to spin the bottle" He spins the bottle landing on Kie. "Truth or Dare Kie?" Pope asks. Kie responds "Fuck it dare!"

Pope and John B discuss a dare for Kie
"Okay!" Says John B "We have a dare for you Kie, Kiss the person you fancy the most"
Kie slowly heads over to JJ you look over at him as he stares at you, Kie leans in to kiss JJ. He rejects her pulling away. The group stand there in shock, "I thought you like Kie?" Says Pope confused.
"No I don't" says JJ
"Who do you like then?" Pope says.
JJ replies, he looks over at you blushing and says "I like y/n" Kie stands there surprised as the rest of the group slowly turn to you and stare at you. "But why her?" Says Kie upset.
"Because she is beautiful!" Replies JJ, the rest of the group still stood there in shock slowly all turn back and look at JJ.

JJ slowly walks over to you and grabs you by the hand, he slowly starts to lead you away "Come on let's go" says JJ. You hesitate
"I have no where to stay though JJ, where am I supposed to go" He replies with
"You have come on were going to mine" You still hesitate and slowly say
"but what about your dad JJ?"
"He will be asleep it's okay" he replies. You follow him and you both get into the truck. John B yells "I want it back by tomorrow!"
"You'll get your truck back tomorrow don't worry" You drive off.

*after about 20 minutes of being on the road JJ pulls over*

"I'm so sorry that happened y/n"
"It's okay" you reply.
He smiles at you and replies "What I said was true though y/n I'm in love with you" you smile as he slowly goes in to kiss you. You feel his soft lips touch yours as you start to kiss. You feel the tension between you as he slowly pulls away, you both smile at eachother, "Let's get home" he says.

You turn to your side looking out the window, you see your face is bright red through the reflection of the window you quietly laugh, you can't stop smiling.

You arrive at his house, too tired to walk so he carefully picks you up and carries you from the car into bed. He hands you one of his t-shirts to change into, you both get into bed and he wraps his arms around you pulling you you close. He kisses you on the forehead and you both slowly start to drift off to sleep.