Chapter 1

Bakugou had been on the phone with his childhood best friend since he got home from school. The usually angry Ash Blonde teen had a big smile on his face and a slight blush on his cheeks as he laughed at his best friend on the other end of the phone. "Dont say that!" Bakugou says blushing even more. "What the hell Kami!" The Ash Blonde answers after listening to what his friend had to say. "Come over I miss you" Katsuki says getting off his bed to find a change of clothes. "I still have your hoodie" The Ash Blonde teen says pulling a lightning yellow colored hoodie out of his closet. "Whatever dumbass just hurry up and get here" He demands as he starts to change. "Yea bye" Katsuki says hanging up his phone.

About five minutes later there is a soft knock on the window of the Ash Blonde's dorm. Katsuki smiles and runs to open the window and pull his friend in. "Awe! You look so cute in my hoodie!" The Ash Blonde's best friend says hugging him tightly. Katsuki blushes even more than before as he hugged his friend back. "I missed you Kami" Katsuki said buring his head into Kaminari's shoulder. "I missed you to Kat" Kaminari smiled kissing the top of the Ash Blonde's head.

Katsuki didn't like hugs or anything to do with love but when it came to Kaminari he didn't mind. Kaminari and Bakugou layed in Bakugou's bed cuddled into each other. "What would others think if they saw you with me?" Kaminari asks the blonde. "I don't know" Katsuki frowned. "I'm sorry" Kaminari said kissing Bakugou's head. "Why?" Katsuki asks looking a bit confused. "Nothin" He smiles. "I love you" Bakugou says slowly falling asleep. "I love you to Kat" Kaminari says then kisses Bakugou's head slowly drifting to sleep as well.

Word Count- 313