𝐷𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑁𝑎𝑝💚❤️‍🔥 // DreamNap

Dream expected to rail a girl, oh boy he was wrong.

Music was buzzing at his ears, he was so dizzy you'd think it he was reciting a ballet routine. The room smelt like your average collage party, alcohol, drugs and sex.

It was almost certain that if you travelled into a distant room away from the main event you'd find a couple fucking like dogs in heat.

Dream was there with a few of his hoes, most of them splitting away to do something more interesting like get high on the cheapest shit they could buy. He was just standing around with a few friends dropping down beer into his endless pit of a stomach. Dream swears he can see someone looking at him put he plays it off as someone's jealous boyfriend.

Don't worry, he'd pay for it with his major hangover tomorrow morning. Dream looked past his friends to see a group had gathered around a table, he alerted his bitches and they headed over.

"What's got everyone so excited over here?" George said intruding the groups laughter, one nameless face has answered back that they where playing seven minutes in heaven. Wow was this a smut fanfic, how basic of them?

Of course they decided to join in, they wouldn't want to seem like a bunch of virgins. People span the bottle on excitement hoping to get somebody attractive. Some ended with with absolute nobody's, others got decent looking people.

While they waited for the seven minutes to be up they all sipped on their alcohol in the stereotypical red cups you'd see in any party's. Dream was about to crack a joke about how there was audible moans coming from the closet only to see that George was no where to be found.

According to the girl beside him, (a little do close beside him) It was George's go and he was sounded as if he was laying it down good.

Well that sucks, now he just has to sit here with a bunch of strangers. I mean he couldn't just leave the game when he hasn't even had a go yet, they wouldn't be far to all the people taking glances and drooling at his presence. After all he was eye candy to all around him, he was a tall tree and everyone wanted his branch.

A tap on the shoulder awoke him back into reality, it seemed to be his go. Let's just hope the girl he has to smash is half decent looking. He grabs the empty liquor bottle and gives it a effortless spin, everyone's eyes went off his and waited to see where his fate would land.

He looks around for reassurance that they're pretty people here, he didn't find much. George was beside him peering down at the bottle while a chick held on to his shoulder.

Well looks like he was gambling his life away, he was getting scared the ratio of guys to girls in the circle was high. This could ruin his whole life, he'd lose his popularity, his hoes and probably all his friends.

It starts slowing down spinning slower and slower until it lands upon.. a guy? No.. no even worse than a guy, he was a fag. He was an openly gay dude probably screaming in his head about how lucky he is right now, I mean it was rumoured dream had a nine inch tucked away.

This wasn't meant to happen, this was never meant to happen. A guy? What is he meant to do, he can already hear people gasping and some (well most) of them sighing in sadness that it wasn't them.

He feels a hand touch his, pulling him out of his sitting position. "Well let's go shall will? After all the timer is ticking.." the queer spoke to him, George looked at dream in disgust like many of the girls and guys in the room.

"Are you really going to fuck this- this faggot?!" The brunette yelled, sure if the bottle landed on him them George would without a doubt do it but this was not him.

Dream just sat there, he didn't know what to say. He would be called a chicken if he didn't go and fuck this guys brains out but he'd would be called gay if he went ahead and did. "Yeah he has to! It's in the rules, no re-spins!" Yells a voice in the circular crowd, others start yelling in agreement.

He gets pushed up and swept of his feet by the guy he doesn't even know the name of yet and dragged into the closet that is covered in used condoms. Who knew that men could produce that much sperm?

Dream is quite literally in the dark in both ways, he's confused as fuck and also can't see a single goddamn thing. He can feel his shirt being lifted up by a unsettling sweaty hand, heavy breathing from the other can be heard as he is pinned against the wall of the closet.

The guy seems excited, too excited. As if he had been waiting for this day since he had set his eyes on the male in front of him. A mouth darts to his neck while hands start to work on his nipples and chest giving light squeezes every now and again.

Dream opens his mouth to protest in the others actions but is interrupted by the others speaking, "you.. have no idea.. how long I've waited for.. you and your tight ass.." he pants out.

He feels the sucking on his neck intensify as if the man was trying to suck out liquid candy from a brain licker.

The actions start to escalate as the taller is literally lifted off of his feet and as the other starts grinding his clothed cock against Dreams. Dream starts to shout at the guy wanting to at least be the top but his mouth gets filled with two fingers silencing him. He starts to gag on them as they push to the back of his throat, his mouth starts to over fill with his own saliva.

Let's be honest, dream was queer and he did find this man slightly attractive but he was moving to fast, after all he didn't even know this mans name.

After a minute that felt like an hour, both of their belts were unbuckled and their trousers around their ankles as one thrusted into the other. Another rubber packet had been added to the ground, it was being put to use.

You could hear people outside begging to look in, few even asking to join. Others where saying the seven minutes were over and that the others where waiting to get in.

After both had climaxed and another condom had been filled with semen, they walked out to be bombarded with questions, "DREAM WHAT HAPPENED?!" George rushed over shaking his friend with anger, "we didn't do anything chill man." Dream mumbled not wanting to be disowned by his friends.

George had let out a 'phew' noise in relief, before insulting the other guy laughing about the fact he thought he would be able to get some action with dream when 'he didn't'.

Dream complained about his ass hurting several times after this.