The Beginning

I slung from building to building. The sun was shining bright and it was like every other late summer days in New York City. It was the last day of summer. I'm just getting the hang of the Spiderman thing. Now I have to get the peter parker thing moving even more smoothly. I swung onto my roof as quietly as I could. I took my costume off and I threw it into the closet. I heard a knock on the door.

"peter, let me in."

I unlocked the door and let my aunt in. she had her medium length hair in a tight bun. She was wearing an old t shirt and some run down old jeans.

"Peter dinner will be done in a few minutes."

I nodded. She gave me a smile and turned and walked out my door. I heard her footsteps as she made her way down the stairs.

THE NEXT DAY

RING RING RING! I slapped my snooze button on my alarm clock. I rubbed my eyes and walked to the bathroom. I started to get ready for school. i put on a navy blue shirt and some jeans. Before I went downstairs I put my costume in my bag. I greeted my aunt,

"good morning ."

I gave her a kiss on the cheek. She gave me a lengthy smile.

"I made your favorite."

I sat down at the table and she walked behind me and laid a plate of buttery waffles and maple syrup on the side. After I finished I grabbed my jacket and skateboard and walked out the door. Even though I could swing my way to school I just took my skateboard instead. When I got to Midtown High School. I gave it a long stare till someone poked my right shoulder. I looked over and there was no one.

"Wrong side pete!" a voice called.

I turned and it was my friend MJ. Me and MJ have been friends for as long as I can remember and I wouldn't want in any other way.

"Where's harry?" I asked.

"He went inside already."

We walked up the hallway and I saw harry and he smiled and waved at me and Mj.

AFTER SCHOOL

I walked home with MJ since we were neighbors. We said our goodbyes. She disappeared in her house. I walked up the front steps. Then I heard a screem from down the street I ran behind my house I put on my costume. I swung out and followed the sound of distress. Nothing was there. Then a man stepped out. He looked a bit on the older side he was wearing a suit. He approached me.

"peter parker?"

my mouthed dropped how did he know who I was? I responded "um, yes?" he gave me a stare before talking again.

"Im Agent Coulson of S.H.I.E.L.D and Director Fury would like to speak to you."

He turned around and gave a hand signal to follow him. We aboarded the SHIELD hellicarrier. Its was very high tech. It had computer tables, nice efficient labs, and one of the best security systems. I know this because I tried to hack into SHILED once or twice. We walked into a large office. It had large windows and high ceilings. There was a glass desk in the middle of the room. A tall dark man was facing the window. He was wearing all black leather and what seems to be an eyepatch. He turned facing me.

"welcome spiderman we have lots to talk about."