Ch:4: Home

I drove home with Maddie, and Jackson. Maddie was driving and I was in the back seat with Jackson.

Maddie and I were jamming out to Taylor Swift while Jackson was chuckling probably at how cute he thought I was.

After we got home Maddie had gotten out and ran to the house because her bf was there and that left Jackson and I in the backseat alone.

I was kinda nervous so I started to gather my things but Jackson stopped me by taking my stuff and then grabbing me by the waist, picking me up, and sitting me on his lap.

I blushed and said,

I blushed and said,

"Jackson we needa go inside before the others start to get suspicious."

"Calm down it'll be fine." He said calmly.

I was still nervous but when he put his hands around my waist I felt calmer. I looked at him and asked,

"So what are we gonna do."

"I don't know, I didn't think that far before I pulled you up here." He said as he blushed being slightly embarrassed.

I giggled and said,

"How about we go inside and watch a movie? I'll let you pick."

He gave me an excited look and nodded his head quickly. I giggled but as I tried to get off his lap but he pulled me back down again and he took my chin in his hand.

He looked me in the eyes and said,

"What if I want you to be my movie?"

He smirked and I was shocked. My face was heating up and I tried to look away but then he kissed me passionately.

He broke the kiss and then said,

"Let's go inside." He said while chuckling.

Once we got inside all the girls and boys were on the couch watching a movie so I grabbed Jackson and dragged him up to my room.

"I thought we were gonna watch the movie?" Jackson asked looking at me confused.

"Well I thought you wanted me to be your movie." I said while coming closer to him.

He chuckled and said,

"Babygirl if I did what I wanted to do to you right now you wouldn't agree with it because I know your not ready and your brother would kill me."

"He wouldn't kill you." I said until he gave me a look.

"DID YOU SEE HIM CHASING ME ON THE BEACH?!! He almost killed me for just walking with you

"DID YOU SEE HIM CHASING ME ON THE BEACH?!! He almost killed me for just walking with you... and if we did it here with him right downstairs.. I would definitely be dead..." He said with a scared tone.

I looked at him and giggled. It was so cute whenever he would get nervous just talking about my brother.

He put his hands on my waist and pulled me towards him. He took my chin with his hand and kissed me.

After a while he broke the kiss and before he could say anything I said,

"I'm gonna go get some food you can come if you want."

I then ran down the stairs and made some fruit toast and then I sat on the counter eating it when I feel hot breath on my shoulder.

I knew it was Jackson but it sent shivers down my spine so I looked to my side to see him behind me.

He came around infront of the counter till he was between my legs and his arms were wrapped around my waist.

I giggled at him as he just stood there staring at me.

"Jackson?.." I said while wrapping my arms around his neck.

He then looked me in the eyes then looked at my neck and then he began to leave kisses down my collar bone.

I gasped and whispered yelled for him to stop before the others notice what he's doing but he keeps going.

He started to suck on the nape of my neck I tilted my head to the side to give him more space to make his marks.

I put my hands on his chest and slightly pushed him and he laid his head in the nape of my neck and said,

"I want you so bad babygirl."

I blushed so badly but we couldn't do anything with my brother around and he knew that but he was being impatient.

He looked at me with lust in his eyes and then I said,

"Let's go upstairs and we'll see what I'll let you do."

He immediately lifted me off the counter and took my hand to walk upstairs.

When we got there he pinned me on the wall with my hands above my head. He pushed the door shut with his foot and then asked,

"Baby there's gotta be something you'll let me do?"

"How about this, I'll let you touch me as much as you want as long as you dont fuck me.",

He chuckled and said,

"Whatever you say babygirl..you'll let me do it eventually though right?"

I giggled and said,

"Eventually yes but I'm not ready for that yet."

He then picked me up bridal style and dropped me on my bed.

I gasped at the sudden movement and he hoverd above me. His bangs were slightly covering his eyes and he began lowering his hands from my waist down to my motherhood.

I looked at him with a scared look but he just smiled at me and proceeded to do what he was doing.