CH:3: The Truth

It has been a good 10 minutes of us walking until we got to where our friends were.

Suddenly I hear a familiar squeal. I looked up and saw Maddie, Emily, and Riley fangirling over me and Jackson walking together. Riley came over to us and grabbed my arm while saying,

"Sorry Jackson mind if I take her for a sec?"

"Sure but bring her back." He replied.

I blushed at what he said as I got dragged away to Maddie, Emily, and Riley.

"Omg gurl tell us everything." Maddie demanded.

"ok ok... So once you guys literally left me to be with your boyfriends.. I was stuck with him." I said as I gestured over too Jackson who was talking to the boys.

"Annddd?" Emily asked.

"And we ended up walking with each other by the shore. Then we sat and talked for a while and then we came back." I ended my story obviously leaving out the part when Jackson asked me out.

"Your lying to us YN." Riley said.

"N-no I'm not." I said with a slight stutter.

"YN I have known you for so long.. I know when your lying or not." She said in a slightly annoyed tone.

"Fine.... He asked some out and I said yes." I said in a quick pace.

Maddie groaned and said,

"Yass Jackson has finally caught himself a good one."

I smiled but then I heard a loud yell.

"Heyy!! YN you never told me you had an older brother!!"

I then saw Jackson running over to us being chased by Maddix. I laughed until he hid behind me and Maddix was standing in front of me looking pissed.

"YN.. Jackson you have some explaining to do!" Maddix says in a cold tone.

"Ok. Can we talk somewhere else?" I asked and he replied with,

"Fine but bring him along." He said while pointing at Jackson.

We walked away from the girls and towards the shore. Maddix then looked at me and said,

"YN, explain."

I looked up and Jackson and said,

"Dix calm down, he asked me out earlier today and I said yes."

Maddix calmed down and said,

"What's your name again?"

"It's Jackson. Jackson Passaglia." Jackson said as Maddix looked him down.

"You seem to be a good person.. so far. I'll give you a chance with my sister, but I swear to god if you hurt her I'm gonna kill you."

Jackson nodded and I just smiled. Then Maddix went to his car and left.

I then felt arms around my waist and a chin on my shoulder. I looked over to see Jackson. I smiled and said,

"What are you doing?"

He then said,

"Why can't I hug my girlfriend?"

I blushed and said,

"I'm not your girlfriend Jax you only asked me out."

He turned me around and said,

"Then.. will you be my grilfriend?"

I giggled at his behavior and then said,

"We'll see..."

He whined and asked,

"How long are you gonna make me wait?"

"Until I'm ready. If you really liked me you would wait." I said to tease him and he whined again and said,

"YN, I don't like you.. I love you and I'll wait for as long as you need to. Just don't make me wait too long, I might take things into my own hands after that."

"Y-you love me?" I asked

"Yes I love you YN, and I'm gonna tell everyone." He said proudly.

"No no don't Maddix is going to freak out." I said in a slightly scared tone.

"I know, that's why.. I want the whole world to know that your mine, and only mine." he said as he hugged me again.

"Fine I'll be your girlfriend..." I said in a sad tone.

"Hey there's nothing wrong with being my girlfriend." He said.

______________________________________

I don't know if this is a good chapter.. but I tried.