CH:1 Beach Day

READ BEFORE THE REST OF THE CHAPTER!:
Today was the day you were hanging out with your friends at the beach. But little did you know there will be an unexpected person joining you.
____________________________________________________________________

Your POV:

Today I'm going to the beach. I was packing my stuff in my beach bag until my phone started to blow up with texts from my gc with my friends.

GC:

Riley: Hey gurls are you excited!!

Emily: Ofc why wouldn't I. We all finally get a chance to hang out.

Maddie: Yesss I'm so ready to leave but there may be a slight problem.

YN: What kind of problem Mads?

Maddie: I have to bring my cousin or I can't go.

Riley: So bring them. Plus YN needs someone to talk to if you know what I mean. 😏

YN: Hey being single is nice okay!

Emily: But Riley's not wrong you need a man.

YN: You guys never listen.

Maddie: Fine I'll bring him. 🙄

Emily: Wait what does he look like??

Maddie: I can't spoil it you need to wait.

Then I put my phone down and finished packing my stuff. I then went to change into my bikini.

I then got in my car and drove down to the beach

15 mins later

You then got out of the car and met up with your friends. When you got there Maddie wasn't there yet. Riley and Emily were with there boyfriends so I was kinda lonely.

Just then Maddie came with her Boyfriend and her cousin. They came over to us and said hi and all. Then Maddie introduced us to her cousin.

"So guys this is my annoying cousin Jackson." she said.

He shot her a glare and said,

"I'm not that annoying. Your worse."

She looked shocked and almost slapped him until Riley said,

"Okay Okay clam down you two. Anyways hey Jackson I'm Riley and this is my bf Chance."

Emily then chimed in and said "oh and I'm Emily and this is my bf Blake."

Then Jackson looked at me and asked,

"And you are?!"

I looked up and said,
"Oh um hi I'm YN."

He chuckled when he saw me slightly blush.

Jackson's POV:

So YN is actually really hot. Maddie was telling me about her on the drive here. She was honestly really my type.

I think I'm falling for her and I haven't even talked to her yet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this is kinda short.

Can someone please explain to me how this man is so attractive?