The fall of Hololive

On September 1, 2021, President Yagoo has officially announced that all Hololive members are to be disbanded and are further prohibited from making any content in the future. The world was completely unprepared as the media stormed around the bewildered president, but A-Chan  silenced the media claiming: "This is for the best, we have lost 3 members; and we cannot risk any more deaths in the future." Suisei dropped her towel as she fell to the floor on her knees not only because of the news, but because she made her final message saying: "Dear fans, I am truly grateful for all the support you have given me. But... I'm sorry, I can't say I feel that most of the cases would be linked to me because of me." She stopped there holding back any tears.

Then, Neptear popped out with his Nep-droid to find Suisei in after finding the news

Then, Neptear popped out with his Nep-droid to find Suisei in after finding the news. He comforted her and saying, "I'm sorry for what happened to Matsuri, I really am." Suisei was crying badly so hard she wept in his arms as she couldn't hold her pain any longer. As he read the message, he comforted the once shining comet of Hololive, only to be shattered to a dying star. "Neptear, please... send the message." Neptear silently nodded and tweeted the message out.

Suisei then passed out due to insomnia and Neptear carefully placed back in her bed as she tearfully slept with a nightmare she couldn't escape. Neptear whispered to her, "I'll find the culprit, and I'll make sure this perpetrator won't get away with it." He set his coordinates to the Ashoka base, and follows up a hunch he theorized after killing Konoe. If he didn't authorize it personally, we might have a higher mastermind. He thought to himself that, and then came up with: "Yokosuka."