【𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟯】

Sunset was shocked. Her eyes widened. She just found out that Lighting Dust actually shipped Appledash. So..why was she acting the way she acted? Was she jealous? Was it something it had to do with her past?

"Uh...I-I'm shocked.." Sunset said, not knowing what to say. Lighting Dust chuckled a little.

"Yeah..I know. It's gonna be shocking for the others too." Lighting Dust said. "And also..Could you do me a favor and..not tell the others?" Lighting Dust asked. Sunset was a little confused. Why?

"Um..Sure but..Why?" Sunset asked.

"It's just because I know they're gonna ask why I was acting the way I was, Like you did." Lighting Dust answered, "Mind if I tell you a little bit about my past?" Lighting Dust asked. Sunset shrugged with a slight smile.

"Sure." She said.

"Alright well..It was a long time ago, I was 14 at the time. And well..I had a boyfriend." Lighting Dust started, "We've been together for only a couple of months.." Lighting Dust trailed off, It was hard to talk about what happened in the past. 

"What happened?" Sunset asked in a gentle voice. Lighting Dust shrugged slightly.

"He cheated on me." Lighting Dust said. Sunset's eyes widened.

"That's exactly what happened to me in the past too.." Sunset said. Lighting Dust's eyes widened in shock.

"Really?"

"Yeah. It took me about a year or two to recover from that." Sunset said. Lighting Dust chuckled dryly.

"The funny thing is..I never recovered. That's exactly why I was acting how I was acting." Lighting Dust said, then she sighed. "I regret everything.." Lighting Dust said. Sunset wrapped an arm around Lighting Dust.

"Hey, The past is not today..remember?" Sunset said with a slight smirk. Lighting Dust smiled slightly.

"I know but...I still regret. I wish I could take it all back. How will they forgive me for doing what I did?" Lighting Dust frowned, "Especially Applejack and Rainbow Dash. Don't you remember that day when I pushed Applejack into the water?" Lighting Dust asked. Sunset Shimmer nodded.

"Rainbow looked like she was ready to kill me." Lighting Dust said.

"Yeah, Because she was." Sunset chuckled slightly. 

"I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't forgive me though." Lighting Dust said sadly. 

"Hey, I'm sure she will. Rainbow is a very understanding and forgiving person. She may not seem like it, but she is. Trust me, I know because I know her." Sunset said. She noticed Lighting Dust was avoiding eye contact with her. She sensed she was having doubts about her statement.

"Look, Think what you want. But I'm telling you, Rainbow will forgive you. I can't promise you that, But I have a great feeling she will. Trust me Lighting Dust. Applejack will forgive you too, and so will the others." Sunset said. Lighting Dust thought for a little while. She wasn't sure how to respond, she wasn't sure if she should believe Sunset.

"Well...I-I guess.." Lighting Dust said. Sunset tapped her on the shoulder.

"Well you know..I forgive you." Sunset said with a soft smile. 

Lighting Dust's eyes widened, "Really?" She asked in disbelief. Sunset nodded.

"Yeah. But...What was the whole point of you acting the way you were acting. True, Your boyfriend cheated on you. But..What does that have to do with Applejack and Rainbow Dash?" Sunset asked. Lighting Dust realized she didn't even tell her about that; The reason why she acted the way she acted. What do you think the reason is?