#alltake au by @lunacat1902 (Twitter)

_

_

Toman was just having a meeting when all of a sudden, Takemichi was engulfed in pink smoke! The others went to him in a panic wondering if this was some sort of attack. However, they paused in shock at what they saw after the pink clouds dissipated.

There were four people: a baby, a kid who looks like he's in elementary, their Takemichi, and a guy who has black hair. It took them a moment to get on the move to ask questions and to make sure that their Takemichi was safe.

But before they could, the baby wailed which made them freak out. The two people along with their Takemichi managed to calm the baby down. It was they realized a particular feature the four of them shared. They had the same dazzling ocean blue eyes.

"What the f---"

"Don't finish that sentence! There's literally a baby and a kid in front of us!"

"You're thinking the same thing as me!"

Takemichi told them that they were the same person just in different ages. When they heard that, they immediately went to them. Their Takemichi was holding baby!Takemichi while the kid!Takemichi was hiding between his legs.

Adult!Takemichi was just exasperated because he had enough stress from time leaping but then this happened. Baby!Takemichi was being cooed at by Chifuyu, Hakkai and Mitsuya. Who knew Takemichi was this adorable when he was a babe?

The baby cooed back at them, giggling that these people were giving him attention while their Takemichi was attemtping to use baby him as a shield to hide his blushing face.

Kid!Takemichi was with Mikey who was telling him of his fights which made kid Takemichi's eyes shine in amazement. Mikey's ego is going to get big. With him were Nahoya, Baji and Souya who were telling him of how strong they were.

Draken was standing with adult!Takemichi looking at them with tired eyes. They looked at each other and agreed that they will not participate with the others. Although Draken has difficulty in time keeping his blush away.

As nighttime came, they poofed back to their respective timelines. Toman made sure to take pictures of their Takemichi in his baby and childhood days.

"Oh, this is for blackmail, Takemitchy, what do you think we were going to use it for?"

Takemichi wasn't stupid, they could see in his eyes that he didn't believe them one bit. They were hoping he wouldn't try and go through their phones or else they're going to have a hard time explaining the secret photos they took of adult!Takemichi (specifically his ass).