Chapter 4~ "if"

I'm bored so yeah
So here you go ya nasties
♠︎♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♠︎

3rd POV

Stumbling through the door of the Mikaelson residence,Y/N and Rebekah kissed hungrily as they gripped each other's clothes as if afraid if they let go the other would disappear. Pulling away to catch her breath, Y/N  looked at Rebekah in a daze, "We need to do something before we go any further," she said. Rebekah looked at her quizzically as the tribid left and came back witha notepad. "Write down on this, I need your written consent for future use." Rebekah laughed at the latter who blushed furiously in response. Grabbing the notepad and pen Rebekah wrote her name in full as well as her consent on the paper. Tossing the items Rebekah turned back to see Y/N pulling her jacket and shirt. Feeling eyes on her Y/n stopped and turned to see Rebekah eyes were downcast looking over her body with lust. Chuckling sadistically she sauntered over to the blonde original, grabbed her hand gently and put on her tattooed  abdomen sliding it down until Rebekah hand reached her belt buckle  who seemed to snap out her daze at the action. Pulling the original by her waist Y/N dropped hot mouth kisses along her jawline, neck and chest drawing moans from the latter who had her arms wrapped around the taller woman's neck pushing her head closer.

Failing to realize they were moving backwards Rebekah back met the cool sheets of her bed, staring up at Y/N she was met with hungry eyes that seemed to change a dark burning yellow. Y/N dropped her head biting a bit more aggressively receiving louder moans from the woman under her. Pulling on her shirt asking for permission to continue Rebekah nodded her head eagerly wanting some type of release. Ripping the shirt off Y/N took in the sight before her; Rebekah under her breathing heavily as a faint red covered her body, standing up she took off her pants before she crawled back over the blonde original. Tugging on her pants Y/N looked up Rebekah silently asking if she wanted to continue before she did anything else, Rebekah nodded her head again give the brown-skined woman a reassuring smile. Taking the pants off Y/N
Tossed it somewhere before she went back to attacking the original neck. Rebekah wrapped her legs around the taller woman's waist, grinding against her painfully erect member that stood proudly against her Calvin Klein underwear." Condoms?" The tribid asked, Rebekah pointed towards the dresser next as she kissed amd nipped at Y/N chest, neck and up her jawline. Nodding her hands fumbled as she finally got the Trojan that was a size to small but she decided to just double wrap. Looking at the blonde she hooked her fingers around her underwear asking once again for permission, the latter gave a nod.

Y/N slid her boxers down as well as Rebekah,she wrapped both Condoms around her erect member that stood proudly at 12 and 1/2 inches before positioning herself. Slowly sliding in the blonde hissed in pain as Y/N stretched her out. Fully in,Y/N looked up at Rebekah to see if she was alright. "Move p-please." Rebekah pleaded in pleasure and pain. Obeying the order Y/N began to move her hips at slow pace because she didn't want to hurt the woman under her. Groaning her pace sped up slightly just as Rebekah moans did the same, the blonde gripping Y/N back like lifeline as she dragged her nails down her back causing the latter to hiss. "More please, I need more!" Rebekah pleaded as her command turned into a moan. Granting her wish Y/N sped her pace wildly pounding into the blonde as she clenched around her shaft causing the Older woman to see stars as she felt both of them coming to their high. The sound of skin slapping at a rapid pace as well as breathy moans and groans filled the house luckily the room was soundproof and the rest of Mikaelsons and the tribids brother were still out and about feasting. Y/N felt Rebekah's legs shake around her waist telling her that she was close, instead of  slowing down she pounded it her more so relentlessly chasing both of their release. With a loud cry of Y/N name Rebekah came as her body shook with her high. Y/N groaned as Rebekah clenched her shaft forcing her to cum into the kid-nappers.

Exhausted Y/N pulled out much to to the dismay of the Mikaelson and tied the condom and threw it away in the nearest trash can.

she walked into the en suite bathroom in the room and grabbed a cloth and damped it with water she walked back into room her mind beginning to sober up. She cleaned Rebekah up as well as herself before laying down on the the bed with her. Rebekah snuggled up to Y/N a smile permanently plastered on her face.

Now Y/N did feel something more than sexual attraction to the blonde not only because of her dreams, but she figured her feelings wouldn't be recouperated if she acted upon them. If only she knew what was running through the mind of the woman practically laying on top of her. Letting her body shut down,she relaxed into the sheets letting sleep consume her body.

She'd never want me anyway

♠︎♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♠︎

So I'm obsessed with choni so I figured I'd give you some hot scenes just because. But how do yall think I did with the smut. Good? Bad? In the middle tell me in the comments 🤔