Meet The Who ? 15

Nova

I woke up the next morning naked in her bed. I had the worst headache in the world. Going into the bathroom i brushed my teeth and washed my face. Looking in the mirror i noticed i had hickies all over my neck and chest. This shit looked digusting.

I took a long well needed shower i was tired. Today was a chill day for me. Probably just go get back right with my baby Hodgy. I re-flatironed my hair and put it into a high sleek ponytail. For make up i did a pink and silver eyes shadow with a nude glossy lipgloss. For the outfit i put on a some pink loose linen shorts and a white babydoll top with my white flip flops.

While getting ready Larayne woke up. She came and wrapped her arms around me and started kissing on my neck. I pulled away suddenly feeling guilty about all of this. She went and sat on the edge of the tub while i finished applying makeup to my neck.

" What did i do now." She said with a sad face.

" Nothing its me okay im not feeling to well."

" You want me to take care of it." she said in a sexy voice. I was in no mood for sex right now.

" No, im good, but i have to go."

I gathered my all my stuff preparing to leave her. Larayne walked me to the door and we kissed. This would be my last time doing this to. I walked out the building and got in my car. Checking my phone i had 10 missed calls from Jena, 2 texts from Rebal, and 5text from Hodgy. It suddenly clicked i was suppose to go clubbing with my friends last night.

I laid my head on the stirring wheel. First i need to go see Hodgy then i need to get back right with my friends.
I was finally at his house. Checking my self in the mirror i applied some more makeup to my neck. Getting out the car i made my way to his door. I didnt even get the chance to knock he opened the door pulling me into a tight hug.

" Baby we were worried about you." He said kissing me.

" Im was fine and who is we."

" Jena, Rebal, and I. We were at the club last night and you were suppose to be there." He said still hugging me tight. I then started to feel guilty.

" I was just tired last night so i went home thats all."

" Well next time call us or something." He said holding my face and kissing my lips.

" Now go freshen up i want you to meet some of my people today." He said lighting his blunt and i did as he said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were finally at Hodgy's mothers house. She was having a cookout today and he wanted to bring me. On the way we picked up Sarai who was now sleep. I applied a little more make up and got out the car. We walked in the house and was greeted by everybody. I stood behind Hodgy because i was shy and didnt know anybody.

Making our way into the kitchen. Hodgy went up to this lady and gave her a hug and a kiss and Sarai did too.

" Momma this is Novalen and Novalen this is my mother." He said smiling standing in between us. She smiled and i smiled back thats all.

" Nice to meet you Novalen." She said and sat back down finishing cutting the potatoes.

" Nice to meet you too."

We then made our way outside. An I soon as I walked outside I was hit with a cloud of weed smoke. His family was outside smoking and playing cards. He went over and greeted them and introduced me. They tried to flirt with me and stuff but he stopped them.

Hodgy finished introducing me to his family. We fixed something to eat and sat down.

" So, how you liking my family so far." He said holding my hand.