Love Oath 34

Novalen

<•• Rah's Room | Thursday 3:30 am ••>

Im happy, tired, and scared. I'm happy because I got my man and some of my questions answered. I'm tired because I have been up since yesterday and I'm in pain. Then, I'm scared because a lot of shit about to happen and im involved. I guess love will make you do some crazy things.

Rah had just got off the phone with D and Ray. They were on their way back to the room so we could discuss business. I laid my head on his chest and listened to his heart beat. We were in silence but it was a comfortable silence. His hands slowly made their way to my inner thighs.

The touch that I had been craving for so long.

He slowly and gently rubbed up and down. Rah placed his soft lips on my neck and started to plant kisses along it. When I tell yall I was in heaven right now. I let out soft moans that started to get louder. He had someway slipped his hands in my panties and was gently rubbing her. My mind was in a whole nother world right now.

" Rah you can finish fingering her later. We here to discuss business." Raymond said as he and DeMarz entered the room.

I rolled my eyes and got myself adjusted before sitting up in the bed. Looking over at D and Ray they had smiles on their faces. I could just slap them both right now.

" Damn, y'all don't believe in knocking." Rah said as he sat up in the bed.

" We did but y'all couldn't hear us because of Nova's loud moaning. So, we just busted in." DeMarz said with a smirk on his face as Raymond and Rah laughed.

I rolled my eyes and laid my head on Rah's shoulder.

" So, Rah what needs to happen." Raymond said seriously.

I watched the three of their facial expressions change from smile. To a frown. I guess they meant businesses. So, I sat up and put my serious face on to. All three of them looked at me.

" What ?"

They shook their heads and started laughing which made me mad.

" Bae chill out we just fucking with you." Rah said as he leaned over and kissed the corner of my mouth.

" Whatever, but what we need to talk about." I said.

" Okay, so as we all know this town killed my father and I'm out for revenge. I need three niggas dead before we all leave Sunday afternoon. That includes Jaycee Matthews, Mayor West, and y'all know the other nigga." Rah said as Ray and D gave him a head nod.

" Okay who is the other nigga ?" I asked not knowing.

Rah moved a little and D and Ray had crazy expressions on their faces.

" Now if I'm going to be apart of these plans I need to know." I said looking at all of them.

" Yeah you right." DeMarz said.

" It's Hodgy baby. I know you and hi..."

" Yeah and Jaycee and I had something going on to, but I want him dead. So, what makes you think I give a fuck about Hodgy ? I said angrily.