Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Ryeowook was listening attentively to her older sister as she teaches her some history about Korea

“The Proto-Three Kingdoms period, is the earlier part of what is commonly called the Three Kingdoms Period, following the fall of Gojoseon but before Goguryeo, Baekje, and Silla fully developed into kingdoms. So in other word the Three Kingdoms of Korea are Goguryeo, Baekje and Silla”

Ryeowook nod while writing on a piece of paper

“The Three Kingdoms dominated the peninsula and parts of Manchuria at the beginning of the first century AD. They competed with each other both economically and militarily”

Heechul stop reading and sit beside her sister

“Can I ask something?”

Ryeowook just nod at her

“Can you explain this Royal Families thing?”

Ryeowook stop writing and look at her sister blankly

“I’m just curious because I’m a bit confuse”

“Confuse of what?”

“Confuse of this whole thing; I mean, I don’t belong in this era and I just want to know more about this Royal Families who are currently ruling our country”

“Are you sure that you’re fine Unnie?”

“Of course, why?”

“Well...”

Ryeowook pick her quill and continue writing

“Because you’re acting so weird lately”

“Huh?”

“It seems that you’re not on your right mind”

Ryeowook look at her

“You keep on telling us that you’re not from this era and that you’re rich. You even bring home a lot of weird things and weird clothes and I can’t understand the things that you’re talking about sometimes. The worst part is you can’t recognize our Royal Highnesses and you even dare to throw fight with them”