Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Heechul was sitting on a chair while staring at the mirror blankly. She was thinking about Hangeng again, she can never forget him. He’s her first boyfriend and the man she only love. He’s her husband and the only man whom she share her life with. She holds her tummy, tears start forming in her eyes.

“I hope the baby didn’t die. It’s ok if I bring our child here in my world”

Heechul sigh

“But I’ll selfish if that’s the case because our child will grow without a father. I’m sure Umma and Appa will kill me, and they wouldn’t believe me at all”

Heechul pout

“Of course it’s really hard to believe. How will I explain to them that I travel back in the old times and marry a Prince and he is the father of the child that I’m carrying in my womb? They will surely think that I’m crazy. I also can’t believe that it happens, or maybe I just still can’t accept the fact that I’m no longer in the old era. I’m no longer with Prince Hangeng”

Heechul stares at the mirror sadly

“I’m still hoping that we will meet someday; though it’s really a very impossible thing, but I know in my heart that he will comeback for me. I will keep my promise and wait for him”

Kibum and Siwon enter her room and saw her staring at the mirror blankly

“Sweetheart?”

Heechul turn around to face them

“Is there something wrong?”

Heechul nod and sit on her bed, joining her parents. Kibum smile at her

“You look so beautiful, very beautiful”

Kibum notice her sad face

“What’s wrong? It seems that you’re not happy. Today is your graduation ball; you should enjoy and be happy”

Heechul nod

“I’m just tired and I’m thinking a lot of things for my college life”

Kibum hold her face

“You need to smile and don’t think too much”

Heechul nod again

“By the way”

Siwon butt in

“Sweetheart, where do you want to have a vacation? Your mom and I already talk about it; we’re going on a vacation as our gift for you for being the valedictorian of your batch”

Heechul shook her head

“I don’t want to go on a vacation; I just want to stay here in Seoul”

“Are you sure”

“Yes dad”

Siwon hold her forehead

“I don’t have fever, I’m completely fine”

“I’m just checking because you’re really acting so weird lately”

“Weird?”

Heechul ask him curiously; Siwon nod

“You don’t throw tantrums anymore when you’re mad, you just locked yourself on your room and read a lot of books. You stop being a brat and seem that you hate going in a vacation”

“I’m not on the mood and I’m much happier whenever I read books”

Heechul smile at her parents