CH.4 Growing Relationship

WE had just arrived to the Cullen's abode, their home was beautiful. We walked in side after grabbing my bags and Alice takes me to her room first. "I'm going to give you a make over!" Alice said I looked at her a little taken back but I agreed to it.

When I looked at myself when she was done and I looked AMAZING. 

(I know its basic but I don't see Lucinda as a Goth chick she's more grungy and a tad girly)

 Alice could tell I was taken back by her skills (in a good way). When I turned around, I was met, with a honey blonde. "You look, beautiful ma'am," he said. "Thank you," I said shyly (insert Debby Ryan's face). "Do you mind if I steal her for a bit Alice?" "Go ahead!" She looked at me and winked. I just rolled my eyes.

He took me to his room and motioned for me to sit on the bed. I would be lying if I said I didn't feel a little awkward. I go and sit on the bed. He speaks up, "I have something to tell you." I've never seen him so serious and stern. It was kind of scary. "Okay...Then do tell." I replied nervously, "Me and my family... were vampires..." He looked me dead in the eyes. I looked at him and gulped "I, wish I was joking ma'am. I'm not sadly." he continued. "Oh, well I'm at a loss for words. It kind of makes sense though." I reply. "I honestly don't know how to feel about this... I'm scared but also not. It's hard to explain" I said, "That's because you subconsciously know we won't hurt you, my family and I feed off of animals, not humans." I nodded " I can let you think alone or if you have questions I shall answer." "No I'm good, I'll probably think about this more on my own. I'm here to have fun" I laugh a little.

Jasper then walked over to me and pinned me on the bed. I was blushing hard and my heart is racing. "I know about your feelings for me, ma'am. If you're wondering how I feel the emotions of others." He said smugly. Our faces are so close our mouths almost kissing. Jasper spoke up again "Can I kiss you, or would that be too much for you?" "I do want to kiss you...but we shouldn't right now. I'm sorry" I said, " Don't be sorry, we can move as fast or slow as you want." He said and placed his icy hand on my cheek. I nodded and smiled at him. Jasper moved to beside me on the bed. I looked around more at his room taking in all of the details. "So, how old are you exactly?" I turned and asked him. Jasper opened one of his eyes and smirked "do you want physically or mentally ma'am" "Both I guess" I shrugged "I'm physically 19 mentally 164" He said. I nodded taking in that information "You're older than sliced bread?!?" "Ma'am I was the youngest major in the civil war" He winked at me. I've never looked at someone so fast in my life. "Holy shit," I said taken back Jasper grabs my chin and looks at me, and runs his thumb on my lower lip. "I have a lot of experience" He whispered to me I turned beet red. "Such a filthy mind you have darlin'. But I do have plenty of experience in that department too." He kissed my cheek and pulled away. I'm going to have a hard time this weekend aren't I, I thought.