Ch.1 The decision

Author: I got better inspiration for this book, and didn't like the way it was going. So enjoy the new book lol :3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE thought of losing someone never really bothered me, the something with death I didn't cry at my grandparent's funeral. Nothing like that ever bothered me. I got the news that my sister was involved in an accident. A drunk driver had hit her. As soon as I heard about it, the world I knew crumbled.

Rushing into the hospital, I panicked. I went to the front desk. "Violet Everet, She's my sister. She got hit by a drunk! Where is she now." I say in a panic. The front desk lady said she was in critical condition on the verge of dying. She also added that Violet's heart had stopped a few times. The front desk lady said that my heart skipped a beat. I was there for a few hours, walking back and forth in the waiting area. A nurse came up to me and said I could go to see my sister in room 157. I rush to the room and immediately break down in tears. I go up to my sister violet and hold her cold but warm hand. That's when I hear her heart stop. Doctors and nurses rush to the room, removing me from my sister. I slide down the wall, Hugging my knees to my chest. I start to cry harder (if that even was possible). A nurse pulled me out of the room to the waiting area and told me to wait here for any news. After about 30 minutes went by, a nurse comes up to me. I realize it's the same one from earlier saying the words that broke me completely.

"I'm sorry Miss. Everet, your sister Violet didn't make it."

As soon as those words left her lips, everything stopped, and time moved slow. I didn't know what to do all I could say was "Oh." I fall to the ground once more.

About a month has passed since then. I've been a wreck. I got into pills I even almost overdosed. That night I decided to move. I don't know where but all I knew, is a small town far from where I live now. Then I found the perfect place in Washington.

Its name was Forks, Forks, Washington.