Ch.3 Vague past.

It was now about a month since I've been living in forks. Jasper and I were pretty close. If you count the many times, he's walked me to class and asking if I'm alright, close that is. I could tell it was a struggle for him to be near me for some reason. I just let it slide.

I was in my head when Alice broke my thoughts "Do you wanna come over this weekend, it will be great!!! Plus you'd get to spend quality time with Jasper" she gave me wiggly eyebrows as she said the last part, I rolled my eyes and agreed to go over.

It was soon lunchtime, and I sat with the Cullens and hale twins. Emmet threw a carrot at Edwards's face, which caused a food war. The Bella asked me. "Why did you move exactly?" My face and mood dropped as I remembered the memories. Parties, drugs, sex, and my sister's death, all of it came back in a flash. I saw Edwards's face look astonished then go back to a curious expression. ( I was going to insert the tracksuit face. It won't let me;-;) I answered, "I don't want to talk about it right now, haha." and I looked down. "It's not that I'm ashamed about how I was. I'm just not ready to tell you guys," I said sternly and making eye contact with everyone individually. "We understand," Alice said, " Yeah, you've got nothing to worry about, you will let us know when you're ready," Emmet added. "Thanks, guys. I apricate it." I smiled lightly while saying this.

The school day went on. Most classes being boring except for History, Jasper, kept me pretty entertained with his great conversations.

The school day had ended. I went home to pack for the sleepover thingy. I was going over the mini checklist in my head what I hear a knock at my door. I open the door, it was Alice, "Are you ready???" said Alice excitedly. I nodded with a quick, yeah, we left. I had dreaded this sleepover weekend but little did I know I'd have the time of my life. 

————————————————————————
Author: I know this is short but I want to let the sleep weekend over have its own chapter. Lucinda and Jasper will get closer in the next few chapters! you will start to see how I'm going to have their relationship form.