Chapter 12: The Chrissens mak a move!

Dream had fought about hsi drcision as he stoped and thought for a while. He had many thinks and thoughts it was crazy but then he spoke!

"Actually..." Dream started gleeily. "Yes. I haven't seen them anywhere I think."

"Wew!" Alex and George signed but then George went evil and pushed Alex outside in front of them wich made Tommy scream in surpris and everyone laughed!

"HEY WTF!" Alex said suddenly as he was dragged out of the manshin and Fundy was handed back to the SMP and was crying all scared!

"So long!" George lmaoed and jumped outside before the creepy guys noticed.

"Now tim too bring the librul to justis in the naem of God the savoury adn now us Chrissens wil ROOL THY WORLS!" the Chrissens declared and escaped quick with the hostage!

"How could this happen?" Techno wondered and Tommy was close to sobbing from the shock of all it and he and Sapnap hugged to kiss and make up except they dint kiss cause Tommy's too young to be in love and their not in love anyway you sillies!

Back outside.

"Ok i escaped so now I must go!@" George lolled as he saw the other million Chrissens crushing everyone else.

"Nice try you f*kc" Herobrine came as he tossed a magic punch and missed him on the head but not on the solder where it hit.

"Oh WT-! F you!" George growled as he held his bruse and did an Avra Kadavra spellamajig on him but he slowed time to got out a mirror from Medusa's lair to sent it back but George dodged the deflect and the death magic smashed a Dreamfender in the back.

"Give up old wizardly dudes whos probs evil" Geroge spat and his spit was magic and hit a Chrissen who got triggered by magic.

"Oh, shut up about that man" Herobrine signed. He waved his arm and a thunder fell and smashed George's leg off. "You're one to talk you sucky guy"

"AH f*cl" George screamed holding it. "Im not evil Im just doing the evil things I do cause of my master who happen to be evil!"

"Dude, you used that excuse for the other two already." Heroben lolled and stopped with the thunder. "When are you gonna find one that isnt evil then!"

"Well damn."Geroge looked down. "I never taught of that."

"Man! let's just get you outta here right?" Herobrine assed and healed his leg back with magic cause he relised it was a bit mean. Geroge went or he would be thundered on for real this time and they hopped into a portal to the city and we'll see them in a bit.

Back inside!

The six Dreamfenders from befor came all over to Deeam and begined to hug him cause they were real scarred the Chrissens woud beat him for being libral.

"Uh, glad your araight!"

"OMG I CANnot belive im hugging DREAM right now! Guess its NO MORE SHOWERS for me!"

"Mm my man, I was so close to SNAPPIBG at those asses who try to kill you..."

"Your the only SMP dude who can never trigger us, and seeing you is stimming me up!"

"Ah crap, I left the chair behind!"

"Tnak goods that Alex is now gone, now we can only be with you!"

"Aha. Love you, little kittens." Dream smuggled. "Thank you for the supports."

"Nows not the time to piss of your nockers!" Techno smacked smacking them al away from Dream. "My friend who I lik the most is missing now and it's all yor falt!"

"Well thats not my problem. Eh?" Dream lolled eith lol face which was just his normal face.

"Just leve it to me." Nik spunked as she went up to the blobby man's face with a wash cloth! She rubbed the thing over his happy ol smile to erase it and got a marker to draw a sad one instead.

The Dreamfenders got up after being smacked and were all shock!

"Hm! What...happened!"

"Wa...WHAT HAPPENED TO THE HANDSOME SMILEY I KNOW?!"

"My man! Why my mans not happy?! The one who did this will have a bad tim with me cutting there guts off! Whats my purpose if my man's not happy!"

"I'm the REAL Wilbur and im a REAL protector of the Pogg system and its a cool system cause its pog but this is WORST not-pog time since the other not-pog tim I got split afer watching a sad AMV were Dream dies and Tommy cries!" the fourth went with a forced deeped voice and strained eyes to look like anime.

"Forget the chair- whats going on!"

"Now stay calm you guy- WHAT EVEN IS THAT with Dream not smiling and all!" the sixth scremed and sent messages to all SMP subreadits about the prob.

"Man." Dream sadded with his now sad face. "Why did you do that to my glowy smile. I feel all bummy and stuff now"

"Help us and you'll get it back!" Nik scoffled and did a cool pose to dominate him.

"Ugh. People wasting my time and all. Alright." Dream sadfully signed.

"Gooooooooood!" Tommy lolled with winky face as he took him by the cardboard hand that is sad and whisked him to Techno's truck just outside the manshin with the others following and they set off for a NEW AVENTURE!

Meanwhile at Alex whos called Quackity by peoples like you!

He was sitting all lonely in a Chrissen jail. It was white with corsses and commandments all over and the jail rats were all baptised and sung praises.

"Man, jail sucks!" Alex noticed. "Who woud put anyone in such a bad place such as jail anyway!"

"You think?" someone else sadded. Alex turned around and saw Tunbo and Awesam in there too!

"WTFFFFFFF" he was WTF. "Wy're you here?!"

"You tell me homeboy. Ive been here since a few days after the betray. Those boys are nuts. Nutters, I tell you!" Tubbo ranted on as he carved another line into the jail wall tally. Awesam was just sobbing as he picked up a lint covered peanut from his pants wich was his teatime sback.

"Oh nuts." Alex signed. He went to sleep to keep his mind of off it but when he woke up...someone slapped him up! "Owie!"

He woke to a heavily lighted place that wasn't jail anymore and instead he was on a pillar! But he was tied up!

Alex turned from his pillar and also saw Tubbo and Sam ties as well. What's this?! WE must see it next time!