The Ring

Here's another update!!

The omega's head felt heavy and there was a slight throbbing too, but it didn't feel like how he felt after every fight with Zayn. This time though, there was a sort of peace in his mind, the ache was still there but it was only mild, he tried to remember if he had an argument with the alpha. The dew drops beneath him tickled his skin and he shifted a little, realizing that he couldn't.

That is when he felt an arm tightly wound around his waist, the fingers digging into his skin, his body was practically under the person who was behind him, the person's face was pressed into the back of his neck. Panic coursed through his body as he took in the situation he is in, he was a bit scared to open his eyes.

He took few deep breaths, contemplating what had happened. He was at the party, but after cutting the cake, he went to search for Zayn. The alpha was outside in the backyard alone, drinking and...

He suddenly felt a brush of lips on the nape of his neck and a shiver ran down his spine. He couldn't believe it was Zayn behind him. He slowly opened his eyes but quickly shut them because of the sunlight. He put his small hand on top of Zayn's broad ones and tried to remove it, but the alpha's hold tightened.

Cursing under his breath, he opened his eyes again slowly. He was sure he saw something shiny on his finger but shrugged it off. He turned in Zayn's arms with no small effort to face the alpha. Zayn was sleeping soundly, his lips were parted a little and Liam had involuntarily leaned in, closing his eyes. He was an inch away from feeling those lips on his when cold water was thrown at them. Both him and Zayn gasped as they sat up.

"What the fuck!?" Zayn yelled as he rubbed his eyes.

Liam was a blushing mess, thinking about what he was about to do if they weren't interrupted.

"Well I am not the one cuddling with my mate in the middle of my backyard in the fucking morning!" Louis said as he threw another bucket of water on the boys.

"Louis!" This time it was Liam because his dress was ruined fully now.

"I'm gonna kill you" Zayn was on his feet, running after his best friend. Liam was quite shocked that he didn't have a hangover, whereas Liam himself was ready to pass out again.

The best friends were running all around the backyard, stepping onto the flowers at which Louis was constantly yelling at Zayn. Liam sighed and ran his fingers through his curls. He didn't know where Niall and Harry were, his dad would be hella mad if he comes to know that Liam wasn't with them last night and rather with Zayn.

Zayn.

He slept with him last night. Not slept like that, but, uhh, his thoughts were all over the place and his head was pounding too because of the hangover. He slumped back down again on his stomach, covering his face with his arms.

Yesterday felt nice, the way Zayn talked to him. For once they didn't argue, didn't fight over something stupid like they always do. His cheeks heated up when he remembered how he woke up in the alpha's arms. He mentally scolded himself for having such thoughts, he should be thinking about his mate, not about his neighbour who has done nothing but make his life hard. With these conflicting thoughts he passed out again.

When Louis and Zayn got tired from running around, Louis had run into his house and Zayn went back to Liam, who was lying on the grass. Zayn couldn't help but rake his eyes over his petite body. His skirt had lifted up, and he could practically see the black panties under it, his top was fully wet and skidded up a little and his soft pale skin was shining under the bright sunlight.

"Are you guys coming in? Uncle called like 20 times, he wants to talk to you Zayn" Louis' voice came from inside the house. Zayn sighed and poked Liam. The curly haired omega didn't move an inch.