Blob (Completed)

~Notes~

Minecraft AU

DSMP AU

Piglin hybrid Technoblade

Dream's Blob Form

~

It was cold. Coldness is the only feeling that Dream is experiencing right now. It was so cold that even Dream knew that he might have hypothermia. He was in the Tundra.

He was wandering around the server, looking around, looking for a place to sleep. Okay, yes, he admits. He is homeless. He doesn't have a house. Period.

But he always regrets it whenever night comes, zombies everywhere, creepers lurking, and skeletons shooting at him, preventing him to go to sleep.

It doesn't bother him cuz he can kill them easily but he is getting annoyed at repeating the same routine.

He once thought of making a house but creepers soon blew it up and he got annoyed, blew everything up with TNT.

So he was stuck in the same routine, not really into it to make a house right now.

All he need to do was to defend himself when night comes. That was what he thought.

Because right now, he can't defend himself cuz he was stuck. Stuck in his second form.

He was amazed by everybody else's forms. At Sapnap's firepower for being a blaze hybrid, George's ability to know everything, Puffy's horns, Philza's wings, and Technoblade's piglin form.

But he wasn't amazed at his. His second form is a blob. A white, defenseless blob with his signature smiley face.

He was small so he was able to hide in the snow behind some trees to not attract the mobs lurking near him.

He became a blob at the worst biome and the worst time. Since it is his second form, he must transform into it in the time of 24 hours. But Dream, as he didn't like his form, went by 32 hours without turning.

And that forced him to transform into a blob in the middle of the forest in the snowy tundra. He only has quite a little amount of energy left until he passes out.

But Dream wanted to waste his energy hopping to God knows where and hoping that he can come across to a village for shelter. And so he did. He went south and continued to hop until he sees something that can be shelter for him.

A few minutes passed by and Dream can see an outline of a house. As he got closer, he can see horses, dogs, and polar bears just outside the house.

He came to a realization that he stumbled into Technoblade's house. He hesitated whether or not he will go to the Piglin hybrid's house.

And of course, Dream didn't want to suffer from extreme hypothermia so he went inside Technoblade's house using the gap in the window.

As he went inside, he was relieved to feel the warmth of the fireplace and terrified at the sight of an enderman in a boat, thinking that the mob will kill him in his vulnerable form.

And was relieved as he realizes that the enderman will not be hostile if you didn't look at their eyes and even if he did, the mob will not escape because it is stuck on a boat.

As he was calming down, he went near the fireplace, removing the coldness from his blob skin. As the cold dissipated from his blob skin, he attempted to go back to his human form.

After a few minutes of trying, he can't transform back. Dream internally sighed, expecting that and calculating that he'll go back into human form in 12 hours. Don't ask, he just knows.