Chapter 1

After giving Yuya an answer to his question, you both walk beside each other and exit out of the building. As you two were walking, Yuya seemed to be offly quiet which isn’t how the Yuya you know but he also seemed nervous.

“Hey Yuya, is something wrong?” You asked.

“Well it’s just that well...oh! Do you remember when we first met?”

You recall that day, the day were you met not just Yuya but Zuzu, Frederick, Ally, Tate and Zuzu’s Dad, Mr. Boyle. He did say something about being happy about paying the bills. You especially recall the day you met Yuya’s Dad though in another place, the XYZ dimension but before the destruction. 

He said that he wanted me to travel to the Standard dimension and you asked him why.

“Try to keep an eye on things there, you may even spot some people I know.”

Then you got there and enrolled into YouShow, mainly because it was mostly quiet. You then soon realized that Yuya had Yushow’s last name and so you wondered if that’s what he meant by ‘some people I know’. But you then gave Yuya a response.

“Yeah I do. But I do feel bad that I was so distant at first.” You said.

“Well you seemed to kind of close off new people when it came to opening up and trusting them.”

“Yeah well I’ve been going through stuff that’s still lingering in my mind.”

“Like what??”

You knew Yuya meant no harm by this but you really can’t just ask someone to talk about dimensions or really anything that is mentally driven. You did see genuine concern in his eyes but how would he understand it?...No...how would he believe it?

“I’m..sorry Yuya but I don’t think I’m ready to talk about it but I promise I will tell you someday.”

“N-No I’m sorry I asked! But I will always be here when you want to tell me.” Yuya said, with a smile.

“Thanks Yuya.” You said, with a smile.

After that you both started mostly talking about duel monsters and dueling. When you both made it to the apartment, you were about to open the door but Yuya spoke.

“Uh hey Y/n?”

“What’s up Yuya?”

“I was wondering if I finally master the basics with pendulum summoning can I-”

“I’ll duel you Yuya.” You said, with a warm smile.

Yuya had a big smile on his face and a look of determination. 

“Alright then! I’ll show you I can do it!”

“I know you will, Yuya.”

To be Continued…