Chapter 2

“One more time Gong!” Yuya shouted.

“Ok Yuya!”

Yuya setted the pendulum scale with:

Scale 1

Timegazer Magician

and 

Scale 8

Stargazer Magician

Gong’s eyes widened a bit in surprise, Yuya setted the scale correctly. This led to the young goggle-wearing boy to summon his ace and two Performapals. Gong cried tears of joy as he shouted his friend's name.  

“You were finally able to pendulum summon! You failed two hundred forty-seven times but you did it!” he said, as he hugged Yuya.

Yuya sighs with relief.

“Finally.” he said.

‘I never thought things would swing my way again.’ Yuya thought, as he closed his eyes.

At school once more, Yuya fell asleep in math class...again. But also an outburst about pendulum summoning, this time though Zuzu smacked with her comically sized paper fan.

“Go back to sleep Yuya!”

---

As school was done, Yuya and Zuzu were walking out and they spotted Ally, Tate, and Frederick.

“Hey Yuya!” they all said, waving to him and Zuzu.

“What’s up guys?” Yuya asked.

“Gong said you were finally able to pendulum summon again.” Frederick said.

“Is that really true?” Tate asked.

“You bet! I’ll show you at the duel school.” Yuya said, as he extended his right arm in that direction.

As soon as they started walking, three suction cup arrows landed between Yuya's eyes.

"Triple bulleye." Zuzu said.

"Impressed?"

Yuya and Zuzu looked in the direction of the voice, the guy seemed to look about their age. He has blonde-brown hair with silver eyes.

"I could have done it blindfolded." he said, with a smile.

"Umm.. who are you?" Yuya asked.

As Yuya asked that, the boy grabbed both of his hands, shaking and said-

"One of your biggest fans. My name's Sylvio, it's an honor."

"Umm."

"Oh! Allow me!" Sylvio said, as he removed the suction cup arrows from Yuya's face.

Sylvio went on to giving Yuya compliments and then Zuzu telling him to stop because Yuya's ego is too much already.

"Hey Yuya!"

Yuya snapped back to reality. He looked past Sylvio and saw you, his face lit up with a smile.

"Y/n!"

You stopped to take a breather next to Sylvio.

"Oh well, if it isn't Y/n L/n. Are you here to ask me for a rematch?" Sylvio said, with a smirk.

"Oh? So you can lose to me again?" You said.

Sylvio then has a little depressive episode away from the group while you turn to Yuya.

"Hey Yuya! I just heard from Gong that you're able to pendulum summon again. That's true right?"

"Yeah! I can show you at the duel school."

Once Sylvio heard they were going to head to YouShow he jumped.

"Oh but you can go showcase your pendulum summoning at the Leo Institution." Sylvio said, smirking.

"Really!? But I thought that was for Leo students only!?" Yuya said, suprised.

To be continued...