Chapter 4

"This is a crazy looking dream." you said.

You, in your dream, saw a duel zone and it looked like a Leo Institute one and the theme of the field was an outer space one. Then you looked at your surroundings, you were sitting in an area of the zone or the audience area. But it seemed like you were the only one in the row you're sitting in.

'I wonder if anyone is dueling?' you thought.

You took a closer look at the duelists' and saw a boy with green-red hair, then you realized it was Yuya.

'You really can't miss those goggles...and hair.' you thought, with a smile.

You then shake your head.

"Why did I smile at that thought?" you said to yourself, not even feeling the brush of heat you have on your cheeks.

Then you watched the duel and saw Yuya as the victor and receiving the trophy. After that you saw Sora hanging onto Yuya but you couldn't hear what they were saying. You started hearing a beeping noise so as you open your eyes, you turn around to turn your alarm off and sat up.

"That was a weird nap." you softly said aloud.

You wondered why Yuya was in your dream or if it was the other way around. But Yuya was surely awake right now so the second possibility was scrapped. You got your stuff and headed out, off to YouShow to wait for Yuya and the others and see if Mr. Boyle needs help.

---

Yuya was down in the dumps as he wondered how Sylivo was able to pendulum summon. Sora tried all during the school day to cheer up Yuya and started calling him 'Coach Y'. After Yuya got some motivation from Zuzu he's ready to duel. But Sora was there and so Yuya comically dropped to the floor.

"Sora stop bothering Yuya." You said.

"But I made Coach Y my dueling guru! He has to teach me!" he said.

Yuya then makes a deal with Sora, that if he wins against him then he has to stop bothering him and calling him coach. Sora said yes to the challenge and got ready to duel.

---

After the duel- Yuya wins.

You decided to keep an eye on Sora occasionally to make sure he doesn't pull anything. But there is also someone else is on your mind, Declan Akaba, the president of the Leo corporation but you set it aside for now.
---

The school day ended, you got your stuff then was just about to start walking but then you heard someone call your name.

"Y/n!"

You turned around to see that it's Yuya. You wondered what he wanted.

"What's up Yuya?"

"Can we walk together like last time?" he asked.

"Sure, you got everything?"

"Yeah let's go!"

To be continued...