Jason's BD Special

A/N Yo, I'm back to this story! But just for one-shots. Sorry for not continuing the story. I'm not good at stories. I'm good at one-shots. So what day is today? Our blonde Superman's birthday!
Jason POV
     I woke up in Zeus Cabin, CHB. Uhhh, I didn't get much sleep last night. Not the nasty business. I had to stay up till 3 in the morning, helping the others building shrines for unrecognized gods and goddess. It almost a year, the shrines weren't done yet. There were too much unrecognized gods. Waking up and taking a shower seemed like a bad idea for me after four hours of sleeping but I had to. So I got out of bed and took a shower. Got dressed and put on my glasses, I was ready, at least I thought so. I got out of my cabin and went to the pavilion, had some breakfast and went to work again. While I was working I saw Piper with Leo and Calypso. “Hey, Sparky, you've been working really hard. Take some break." Piper said. “Fine, but let me finish this first and I promise I'll take a rest." I replied. “Good." Piper said and kissed me on my cheek. “Happy birthday, Sparky. My seventeen-year-old blonde Superman." then she ran off. Today's my birthday? I must be working really hard. As I promised to Piper, I went to my cabin to take some rest. And I found a big box with a ribbon. Is that my birthday's present. I found a small card beside the box. It said 'HBD, Blondie. I hope you like our presentthe Seven plus Nico and Reyna'. I opened the box and saw a dark blue helmet and a brick. What kind of joke is this? I found another card inside the box said 'It's been a big surprise that you have nothing hit on your head yet. And that's cool, we don't wanna waste ambrosia on you like your sixteenth birthday. Keep your head un-hitthe Seven plus Nico and Reyna'. Suddenly, just after I finished reading, a book on my shelf fell down on my head. If it was a normal book, that's fine. But it was a Latin dictionary, and it was freaking heavy. You said it too soon, man. You never know what I'll get hit by on my birthday."
A/N Hey, guys. I finished this chapter, finally!!!! Before you yell at me, I know it's short but my laziness wouldn't let me write any longer. And school is killing me, I know that many of you are having a summer break but I'm not. Believe me if you were me, you wouldn't want to finish this as a story but a one-shot could make. Why am I writing in this story again, you may ask. Because I love you guys!!!!!!! I hope you like it if you do, vote please. If you have smthg to tell me like how bad my story is or how I'm suck at grammar, comment it down. I'll tell you this, I. Read. Every. Single. Of. Your. Comments. Don't worry, you'll never be ignored by me. Love you guys. Peace!!! #bLaNk Hp#
Disclaimer: I don't own anything, unfortunately.