Chapter 3

A/N This chapter is fine just the talking. So, read on!
Nico POV

     Reyna was staying at the camp for a whole week. I missed her so much. And she was gonna stay in my cabin. Great. But Hazel was too, so we couldn't do that kind of thing. At dinner I sat at Hades table along with Reyna and Hazel. After we burned our sacrifices to the gods. We ate and talked about many things. Then Hazel spoke, “Frank's gonna sleep in Poseidon cabin. He said Percy wanted me to sleep there too. So you guys can sleep alone? The two of you, I mean." I felt something was raising inside of me. And I realized it was happiness. But that didn't mean I didn't want Hazel to be around me, or us. It just I could have private moment with Reyna. So I said, “We're fine, Hazel. Don't worry." Hazel looked at me then Reyna, who had spoken nothing. “Just promise me you won't do it." My face was bright red and so was Reyna's. “We won't, Hazel." Reyna said. Hazel looked relief. “Okay" Then we continued eating in silence. And when it was the camp fire I sat beside Reyna. Her hand in mine. She turned and smiled at me. She was so beautiful. Her dark eyes looked through mine, it was just perfect. I didn't know I was staring at her until she said, “Hey, Nico. You okay?" “Yeah, yeah I am." she just murmured “Fine" Silence. “Do you know why Hazel said that to us?" she asked. “Dunno. Maybe she's afraid of it would happen. 'Cause we're teenagers. And we can't control the hormones, you know," she stared at me. “You sound like a doctor." “Maybe I am a doctor." she laughed and so did I. Nico di Angelo was a doctor? Sounded stupid like Percy Jackson was a lawyer. When the fire was over. We walked, hand in hand, to the Hades cabin. Nobody seemed to notice us, which was fine. Nobody knew we were dating, while we walked I said something unexpected. “What about Hazel said, you know, I don't mind if it happens. Tonight would be great." Reyna turned stared at me, shocked. Then she smiled and pulled me into a kiss, a passionate one. When she pulled away she said. “And neither do I."
A/N Yo! The next chapter will be a little dirty. For Reynico fans!!! And sorry for not updating. School stuff. Ugh, I haven't done my homework.
Disclaimer: I own none of the characters.
Peace Out!!!!!!!!! ♥♥BLANK HP♥♥