Chapter 2

A/N Hi, reader(s) Here's the chapter 2

Reyna POV

     Now, I and the Romans (Frank, Hazel, Dakota, Bobby and Jacob)were heading to Camp Half-Blood. We were gonna stay there for the whole week. And I was going to see Nico! We arrived at Camp Half-Blood at 2 p.m.(A/N Not the Korean band. Though, I like them) It was the free time for the campers.   Chiron welcomed us along with Percy, Annabeth, Jason, Piper, Leo, Nico and Calypso(Yeah, after Leo rescued her. She decided to stay at the camp) “Welcome, Roman heroes," Chiron greeted. “You may go see you siblings now if you wish." Everyone left except me, Frank and Hazel. Chiron smiled at us. “I will leave you guys here, so you can greet each other" with that he left.

     We greeted each other. I missed them so much. After the war they were like my family. We were so close even Calypso, who I just knew for two months, was like my family. Then Percy spoke “Hey, guys, which cabin you are gonna stay in?" “Hazel and I are gonna stay in Hades cabin if Nico doesn't mind." I said nodding my head towards my boyfriend. Yes, we've been dating after the war. Only the Seven and Calypso knew. The Camp Half-Blood campers, especially children of Aphrodite, were spreading the rumor that Will Solace and Nico are dating. Actually Will was dating a mortal girl. Nico smirked. “I don't mind having my sister and my girlfriend staying in my cabin." I was sure that my face was turning bright red but I hid it. “Shut up, di Angelo." I said. He just chuckled. Then he whispered in my ear. “I'm glad you're gonna stay here."

A/N I love Reynico so much. I just thinking if I should write that kind of scene. That would be little... dirty.

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters.

Peace out !!! ♥♥BLANK HP♥♥