Don't Partial Your Love

CHARACTERS :

Kalyani Singh Oberoi

~ GrandMother Of ShivOmRu

Tej Singh Oberoi & Jhanvi Singh Oberoi

~Parent Of OmRu

Shakti Singh Oberoi & Pinky Singh Oberoi

~ Parent of Shivaay

Shivaay Singh Oberoi & Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi

~Couple in Love after Getting Arrange Marriage
~Shivaay - Handling OI
~Anika - Handling Oberoi Event Management Company

Shivaansh Shivaay Singh Oberoi

~2 year Old Baby of Shivika

Rudra Singh Oberoi & Saumya Rudra Singh Oberoi

~Couple in Love after Getting Arrange Marriage
~Rudra - Handling OI With Shivaay
~Saumya - House Wife

Dhruv Rudra Singh Oberoi

~10 Months Old Baby of Rumya

Omkara Singh Oberoi ❤️ Gauri Omkara Singh Oberoi

~Love Married Couple...Who is in Deeply Madly Love with Each Other
~Omkara - Artist
~Gauri - Fashion Designer

Bhavya Trivedi

~Cousin sister of Gauri
~Doctor

**No One In Oberoi Mansion Like Gauri as Om went Against their Wish and Marry Gauri**

*******************************************
~Gauri...

It's a Peaceful Sunday Morning..I woke up with the Sun Kissing Over All my skin peeping through Our White Curtains.. I woke up so early than Regular time today.I turn and Saw My Lifeline is peacefully Sleeping beside me hugging me by my waist placing his Face at my neck Crook. Life is So Blissful for Me with My Lifeline. Gauri Omkara Singh Oberoi I am So Proud to be Known By this Name Not for the Surname.But For the First Name which Make me feel proud. Omkara Singh Oberoi My Everything. He Loves me So Much. He is an Artist and I am an Fashion Designer. We are in Love With Eachother for Past 9 Years and Married For Two Years Now. We are in Relationship Since We are in Our College. We studied in same college.We become friends in our First Year of College.We Met in an College Event as we paired up... Instantly Our Feelings Choice Everything was Similar Which Got us to Very Happy Pure Relationship Called "Friendship".We Used to Spend Time with Eachother in our Free Hours.We used to Go out. We used to Share all our Life Problems.We used to ask each other suggestions.We used to Give First priority to Eachother.He is my one true friend and best friend. Yeah I have some friends who is just behind me for my money. I never had a friend who truly need me for what I am except Him. Yeah Before being Gauri Omkara Singh Oberoi I am Gauri Trivedi Daughter of Harshvardhan Trivedi and Priya Trivedi.My Father is a very big Business Man. I am their Only Child. They love me a lot.Unfortunately I lost them in My college Second Year starting. They died in an Accident Left me all alone. Omkara He is the One who Supported me and Stood Beside me. He was there for me that time as my strength emotional support everything. My chacha chachi forged my Dad and Mom and Took all Their properties before they Die and Actually the Accident was a planned one by them..I was kicked out of my home after my parents died. I just had some properties which my father and Mother left behind me which was Unknown no one except His Trustful Manager.He gave me that after their death as I am an major right then.After their Death I moved to an Apartment Which My parents Brought For me.I am so Honestly saying that even after my parents left me I never felt alone because Omkara always shower me his love and pamper me like his baby. I Soon Realised That I am in love with him.. But Omkara was a step ahead me. He realised before me that he is in Love With Me. We planned to Propose each other that it come out as Same Day. He asked me out for an outing to propose and I thought to propose him on that outing Still I remember that We had our dinner we were so nervous what if other dont have feelings. We were sitting in the beach for a while we Both turn to eachother surprisingly both hand a ring box with Each other. We realise what we are upto. We happily accept our New Relationship.He had many difficulties in his life his father's affair..his mother's ignorance a lot. But he easily mask up his emotions and try to hide it inside himself. He always try to hide it from me. But I know him as much as he know himself. He can't hide anything from me. It doesn't get hide.He is an Open Book Infront of me which I can Read without any help.I am same for him too. Our Life filled with Lot of Love, Happiness, Bliss. He Used to stay with me in My Apartment the time he felt low. He used to cry in my arms if it's too much for him to bear. Same with me.We are the emotional support for each other whom we always want..We never crossed our limits in our physical relationship..Soon Our Under Graduation Came to an End and We planned to do our Post Graduation and Surprisingly we did chose the same University. We Completed that too. I started my own small company and He started his Artist Career. His family except his Dadi are against his Career..He stop to expect things from his parents for him. No one in his Family Knows our Relationship back then. We thought to be stable in our Career before we took next Step. We got stable and He Proposed me for Marriage after a while.I accepted. He thought to speak to his family and I don't have anyone to speak it's my sole decision is important. But before he could speak his father ask him to agree the Relationship with Riddhima as it will benefit them their business.He refused and said them that he is in love with me for past 7 years. They Refused But he was stubborn. To make him accept his father did everything. He moved out of the house to my apartment. He was hurt not because his father doesn't accept me but hurt because his dadi brothers and sisters in law didn't support him.They think for business not for him.. Yeah shivaay bhai and Rudy was married.. Riddhima is sister of Rudy's wife saumya. Saumya and Anika Bhabhi is from a Rich family..After a lot they couldn't make him accept so his family and Riddhima's family try to assassinate my character thinking that I would leave him or he would Leave me. They did saying that all those days we were just having sex Relationship.I was using him for money..They portrait me as a slut and Gold digger....Chii I was so disgusted with this people..But what they expect was Om to leave me and Come but instead he end up marrying me proving that He was is and will be the Only Man in my life and we are in love with each other.And No one knows in Oberoi Family that I am Harshvardhan Trivedi's Daughter... They came know only when Om married me infront media by filling my partition when they try to assassinate my character Announcing that Gauri Trivedi and Omkara Singh Oberoi is going to get married again in Temple Tomorrow..After this Announcement Oberoi's know who I am and they came to know about my fashion company too.After Our Marriage For covering up their Status they asked us to Move in to Oberoi Mansion. He refused but I made him agree and ask him to forgive them too.Because I know he Loves his a family too a lot..But still I am not their Bahu they didn't accept me. No one likes me here Expect Rudy and Chotepapa.They are the one Happy for Omkara and me.But Irony is that they can't show publicly infront of family a lot.Rudy was against for Riddhima alliance because he know she is not for Omkara.Chotepapa and Rudy Secretly speak with me and spend time with me because if they do it openly Saumya and chotima won't like it.. What funny is that Tej Singh Oberoi put up a Condition that If I merge my company with Oberoi Fashion He will accept me as his bahu and this will lead eventually everyone to accept.. Om doesn't let that happen and I don't want them to accept me like this.. Life is So Happy and Lovely with this Lovable person beside me.Day by Day the love for Each other in us Increase..