Destined Bonds - 1

Hello Guys!!

Hope You are all doing Good! Even if not don't worry bad days will not remind forever and you will definitely find the way back to light!!

Loads of Love and Support from my side!!

It's a long long story and this is it's part one....I thought I will finish it and publish it as a whole story but it's taking long and long and long....So Here is the Part -1 I hope you guys will like it

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Beautiful Morning

In a cozy apartment, a young beautiful woman is fast asleep. She seems to be having a lovely dream, blissfully unaware of the bustling world outside. As the morning sun comes out brightly a tiny alarm on her bedside table starts ringing continuously breaking her blissful dream. Her hand reaches out to switch it off, but her dream holds her tightly, unwilling to let go. Unwillingly, she opens her eyes only to realize she is running late for her first day at work. Quickly, she swings her legs over the side of the bed and reaches for her phone to check the time.

Woman : Shankerji!!!!! Yeh kya Hogaya!! Gauri Sharma you better hurry up...

she exclaims, realizing her alarm clock didn't go off as planned. She quickly throws her phone on the bed and rushes to the bathroom, She grabs her brush and started brushing with one hand and rushed to her wardrobe to pull her clothes with other

Gauri : Shankerji please Aaj mat late hone dena mujhe please please phela din hai mera!! Bura impression ban jaayega

She kept praying and rushing everything to fit her morning routine... She has been looking forward to this new job for month now. It's an pretty good you can say better job than whatever she was doing previously..She quickly slip herself into a pretty salwar set and setting her long hair in a braid..She applies some light makeup and rushed out of her bedroom and rushes to kitchen for a quick breakfast...She spreads some jam on her bread and grabs a banana. She knows she should have a something else to keep her going for the whole day, but there's no time.

Gauri: Bread and jam it is. Atleast something Better than nothing.

 Atleast something Better than nothing