Come Back to Me - 1

Heyy Guys!!!

Hope You All are doing well!!!

Lets Straight Away Jump into the story!!

------------------------

One Fine Evening

In Oberoi Mansion's Study Room

Omkara sat with his brothers and sister-in-law, lost in deep thought. He let out a sigh, wondering why problems seemed to keep coming their way one after another. Just when he had finally reconciled with his wife, Gauri, and they had started to find happiness in each other's company again, it felt like a new storm was brewing. He couldn't bear the thought of anything ruining their newfound happiness. First, there was Svetlana, then Tej , and now Veer. He had no idea who else might be involved. The current problem they faced was a significant one, and he couldn't deny that his brother Shivaay was right about involving too many people potentially leading to more trouble. However, the idea of hiding the situation from Gauri was something he couldn't accept or do. In a relationship, honesty and trust were crucial, and Omkara firmly believed in that. Despite everything, he knew that if he explained the situation to Gauri after finishing everthing , she would understand and forgive him, even if she get angry initially. But he couldn't risk it, and he didn't want to. They had just started working on rebuilding their relationship, and he couldn't allow anything to come between them. He had promised himself to love and trust Gauri more than anyone else and to never hide anything from her. He couldn't bear the thought of hurting her by keeping her away from something, causing her to feel insecure or uncertain. So, while others suggested hiding the truth, he couldn't bring himself to do it. Instead, he was determined to find a way to confront the problem together with Gauri, knowing that their bond could withstand any challenges that came their way.

Shivaay : Kyu hua Om kya soch rahe Rudy ne toh maan liya to hide from bhavya. Tum kya soch rahe ho Om

After the chaos caused by the attempt to save Oberoi Mansion, they gathered to discuss their next course of action. The main concern on their minds was how to get rid of Veer and uncover his motives, as well as identifying who is helping him. Shivaay, being the great wall of the family, was cautious about involving too many people, as it posed a significant risk. Veer had already attempted to kill Shivaay and had targeted Anika as well.Shivaay was determined to shield his family members from any further harm or trouble. He understood that the situation required support and assistance, which is why he involved his brothers in the discussion. H knew that together they could face any challenges that came their way.By limiting the number of individuals involved, Shivaay aimed to minimize the risks and keep their plans secure. He recognized the danger of exposing too many people to Veer's intentions.

Shivaay : Are ready to hide and compromise with your principles Om?

Omkara looked at Shivaay, contemplating his words. He understood that Rudra had made the decision to hide the truth from Bhavya, but Omkara couldn't simply follow suit without considering the consequences. He took a deep breath before responding.

Om : I am ready to hide from others and even willing to compromise with my principles shivaay but I can't hide it from Gauri and I don't want to hide it from her shivaay

Shivaay : Yeh hum Sabke baala ke liye Om

Om : Nahi Shivaay Mein nahi chupa saktha hun Gauri se

Shivaay : isme bhahut Risk involved hai Om..Mein Risk nahi le saktha.. And You know about Gauri woh kuch bhi bina soche bhi karleti and agar Gauri ko involve kiya toh Bhavya ko hi karna padega and now upar se shaadi bhi hai om we can't give stress to Bhavya in one way

Om : Phir Rudy bhi kyun shaadi toh uski bhi hai

Shivaay: Om I need you both my side and you guys are the one who can I trust more than myself