- Details -

Hey there! Thanks for reading my story! 

Just a couple of clarifications before the magic begins:

-  I'm going to write "Beetlegeuse" as "Beetlejuice", because I'm used to read it (and write it) like that.

- Your pronouns in this story are going to be she/her and you are going to be described as a "feminine entity" in some occasions, hope that doesn't bother you!

- In the story I take into account the musical, the movie, and the cartoon. 

- I'm going to use the "Beetlejuice's hair changes it's color depending on the mood" headcanon. I've seen it in lots of places and find it cool, so hope I'm not stealing anyone's idea. I think it's a concept pretty extended (like: red = angry, green = normal, yellow = uncomfortable, purple = upset - sad, pink = flustered). Sorry, just in case :'v.

- The story takes place after the whole narrative showed in the musical.

- It's the first fanfic I write, It's kind of a challenge to take advantage of my current interest in the character, so I appreciate the comments! I would like to learn :).

- Your name = Y/N

- Your surname = Y/LN

- Your hair color = H/C

- Your eyes color = E/C

(Though I will try not to use them a lot in order of not taking you out of the story :v)

Thats it, enjoy the lecture!