Faith

Amara Pov

Faith Org

I have been volunteering in faith for a long time now. The charity is run by four amazing women Rua Williams, Ruth Roy, Cara and Monika Johnson. The money that we get goes for children across the world. They also have multiple branches everywhere and they are homes for children who are abandoned by their parents or they aren't capable enough to raise them. Whatever the reason might be Faith is open for everyone and that's what I really liked about it. Currently, we are decorating the grand hall for tomorrow's charity for which am super excited. This time the charity is for the cancer children who cannot afford the treatment. 

 I was working when I heard someone yell which made me turn around to see who it was and it was non other than Adrian. 

"Ladies, your prince charming is here" He said and I saw all the girls looking at him and gushing at him. The Williams, Roy's and Johnson's are sure beautiful and handsome. The genes surely run in their family But my eyes were stuck on one person Elijah James Williams the eldest son of the Williams. He is the definition of Greek God. Even now with his casual look he looks edible. And lets not forget he is my boss. I work for Elijah as his secretary and that man is ruthless when it comes to business and won't hesitate to fire people. I have seen him up close to know the kind of person he is. But that's his professional side. Elijah is an amazing son, brother and friend when one of the kids come to him he puts his work aside and turns all his attention to them and wont let anyone interrupt him. He is not just the elder brother for Adrian, Alex or Shara but he acts as the elder brother to every single one of them. If this doesn't make you like him then I don't know what will.

"Ahhhh......" I was pulled out of my trance when I heard someone screaming and I saw Cara Johnson twisting Adrian ears making me laugh at how he is squirming. 

"Aunt Cara. It fucking hurts" He said and Mrs. Johnson twisted his ear more saying 

"Language Adrian Arthur William"

"Okay Okay Sorry Mother. Now will you leave me." He said almost begging and that's when Mrs. Johnson left him.

"Hi Aunt Cara" I saw Elijah hugging Mrs. Johnson

"Hi baby" she said kissing his cheek which made him grunt. 

"Hi Mom" Zara said who is Cara daughter and they hugged. One by one everyone hugged and greeted her. Finally it was Shara's turn. "Princess" Cara yelled and hugged her. Shara was the princess of the family. No one dares to offend her for it's gonna cost their life. Being the youngest has its perks I think. 

"Okay everyone whoever want to take break you can. My children will handle if for now." She looking at us. I saw most of them were leaving but I didn't want to go I kept working. 

"hey beautiful" I turned around and saw Adrian looking at me and I raised my eyebrow.

"Wanna hangout?" he asked with a smirk. Even though Adrian is handsome he just not my type. Even before I could answer I heard someone do it for me from behind.

"How does a NO sound Arthur" I could recognize that  voice anywhere and it was Elijah.

"Let the pretty lady answer Eli" He said looking at me and I smiled before answering. 

"Thank you for the offer Mr. Williams but I have to say NO" 

"Awwww you hurt be beautiful. But you know what the offer still stands for you anytime." He said and winked at me before leaving.

"Fancy seeing you here Ms. Valentino" he said and turned around to look at him. 

"Hi Mr. Williams" I said looking at him and I could feel my heart thumping.

"What are you doing here?" He asked 

"Am a volunteer at Faith" I said 

"Since when" he asked 

"For a long time now. She is an amazing women and ready to help whenever she can." Someone behind me and I turned around to Mrs. Williams smiling at me.

"Mom" Elijah said and kissed her cheek 

"Hi Baby" she said and hugged him. Then she turned to me and smiled "Amara has been volunteering at Faith for as long as I remember. She would constantly come her to help before she became your fulltime secretary. Kids here love Amara." She said holding my hands. O my god this is all so emotional for me. 

"Thank you Mrs. William" I said and she left leaving me alone with Elijah. 

"So who told me siblings that I was Out of Office?" He questioned me and I looked at him puzzled because I for sure did not tell anyone about it. 

"Oh no I did not tell anyone about it" I said with wide eyes.

"What's the proof? Ms. Valentino" He asked and I didn't have any because I did not tell anyone.

"I don't have any" I said looking at him. 

"Hmmm still lying Ella" He said. No one ever called me Ella it was always Amara or Bella. But Elijah calls me Ella a short of Bella and I really love when he calls me Ella. It makes me feel special but I know that their is nothing between us. Elijah is unreachable for me or anyone for that matter. 

"No Mr. Williams am not lying. I really did not mention to anyone about your leave." I said in horror.

"Okay, I will believe you on that Ella." He said left me there looking at his retreating back. That man surely know how to get me worked up. How in the hell will I know who told his sibling about his week off. Someone might have overheard the conversation or might have looked into his schedule. But apart from me and him no one has access to his schedule. That's when I heard him yelling. 

"Rudra you bloody fucker. How dare you hack into to my schedule? I will rip you apart." He said and dashed behind Rudra who was yelling saying it was Adrian and Dean's Idea who now ran in the other direction.

"You rotten carrots" he yelled and with that they ran around the hall trying to save their life. 

Elijah Pov

Once I had both my brothers Dean and Adrian in my hands I couldn't help but laugh at them. My brother can be notorious but they are the best. They are talented and am proud of them. They know when you use their brains and know what's wrong and right. So I never had to worry much about it but I always keep tabs on what they are doing. 

FAITH  is not just a name our mothers came up with to start the charity foundation. Faith is us all trusting each other with life and not letting go of each other under any circumstances. We might not be biological siblings but we consider each other as siblings. For us the last names never mattered it's just their for the world to know us and but we don't need it. 

We are FAMILY ! We are Faith !

***********************************************************************************************

Rua & Klaus Kids  

Elijah James Williams
Adrian Arthur Williams
Alexander Augustus Williams
Shara Faith Williams

Cara & Zander Kids

Xavier Chase Johnson
Zara Faith Johnson

Blake & Monika Kids 

Zachery Shaw Johnson
Dean Jacob Johnson

Ruth & Om Kids

Rachel Faith Roy 
Rudra Jay Roy

Just so you all don't get confused who is who's child I wrote their names.