Found You

Amanda Pov

A few months back my father from his trusted sources was informed that his Eldest brother Leonardo had a child that he hid from the world. There was no picture of this child my father didn't even knew if this child was a boy or girl. This news didn't sit well with my father we had people looking all around the world for this so called child and we got the tip that this child lives in America so my father sent me her personally to finish this task without any photo or idea about the person I came to USA in search of this child. Along the way I met Christopher he was good man he knew who I was and was ready to help me but he had conditions and I had to accept them because I needed someone insider to get the information I am looking for so I accepted it. 

Christopher's Conditions were easy for me or that's what I thought.

1. Kill Elijah James Williams.

2. Finding who is Lucifer who runs the Mafia without his presence.

I thought it was easy so I accepted it and when I started my search I understood I was running around in the same circle again and again. I couldn't find Lucifer he hid himself very well no one knew who he is and where he is from everything was a clear off as if this person never existed. Hiding behind the shadows is his strength. But I will find him and I will Kill all the three together Elijah James Williams, Lucifer and the Heir of the Knight everyone will die. 

When Chris told me that we are going to a Charity event that is held by major 3 families Williams, Roy and Johnson. I wanted to go and see to myself who will I be killing. All this time I didn't get the chance to see Elijah because I was solely focused on finding Lucifer and that day I met him. He was a Greek god looking as beautiful as ever. I have seen men in my life but Elijah he had the dark aura that made me smile I like men with that kind of aura and Elijah seemed the right person with muscles and the five o clock shadow and dark blue eyes which matched his jet black hair. I wanted him or more like I needed him. I know crazy right I don't even know him but I still wanted him. But I have to kill him real question Do I want to kill him? No I don't I will be by his side. I want you Elijah James William. 

With that we walked to towards them and I noticed that no one in the group was delighted to meet Chris or me but who cares once I get Elijah I will kill all of them and have him to myself. I sound obsessed but what can I do I am Amanda Knight and I get whatever I want. That when I heard a girl say

 "Mr. Ralph let me take you to your place." I looked her and everyone expression they all had the same angry look but Elijah had something else swimming in his eyes but he covered it up immediately. Once she had us take our seats she left to her original place and sat next to Shara Williams. All night I was looking at them or more specifically Elijah and that girl who's name I forgot. 

After the event when we were in the car Chris spoke "Looks like you have developed a crush on Elijah?" 

"I wouldn't say that! I was just seeing them to make the right judgment." I said looking directly in his eyes. 

"It better be that because you are killing Elijah" He said with finality in his voice and I just nodded 

"By the way what is that girls name who took us to our place?" I asked looking curious 

"Oh! Amara she is a beauty." He said smirking 

"Amara?" I asked 

"Yes, Amara Bella Valentino. Elijah's secretary and rumor has it that there is something between them." Chris said and I didn't like it. That night I need all the research I needed to know about the three families, Elijah and Amara but her profile was clean like there nothing to be suspicious about. 

But I felt threatened about her. She has to die so I can get Elijah. Not so Sorry Amara but you'll be dying sweetheart. Just then my laptop binged with a notification from my father with the photo. It was taking time to load so I was waiting patiently and finally the picture loaded and I saw the person who am suppose to kill. I was shocked but that shock turned into a big fat ass smile knowing who I am supposed to kill and I smiled and then that smile turned into a big laughter 

FOUND YOU Amara Bella Valentino or maybe Amara Bella Knight the rightful heir or the Crusaders and the Knight family. 

It's time to meet mummy and daddy Amara.

Third person POV

Amanda knew who she is suppose to kill and she is more than happy to kill Amara an obstacle between her and Elijah. According to her killing Amara mean getting close to Elijah and that's what she wanted. She wanted Elijah and soon she is going to get him. 

Amanda is still unknown to the fact that to get to Amara she needs to go through Lucifer, that he is protecting her with life because Amara is Elijah James Lucifer Williams beloved.

Hey guys 

First of all thank you for giving my book a chance. I really appreciate you'll for reading this book. I know the might be some mistakes in my writing but I will be editing them in the near future. 

Thank you all