Chapter 2:Young Avenger Iniative

A/N: Soo sorry for not updating in a while being AFW (Away From Writing) and stuff I had school stuff as well as exams so it had to become my top priority I will start updating again so don't fret, I won't be dead, anyway hope you you enjoy this chapter✌️

---------------Some hours later-----------
Unknown Location
Date: November 21st 2027
Time: 1300 hours
Maxwell's P.O.V
I woke up strap to arm chair by carbon fiber ropes, searching my surroundings I seemed to be in a training facility by the inactive drones to the side, I broke out of the ropes to search for way out but there was one question nagging me in the back of my head' Where the hell am I??' " Your in the S.H.I.E.L.D Helicarrier ," a voice said as a camouflaged metal door suddenly appeared out of nowhere ,stepping out of door, was a Brown Haired man wearing sunglasses and suit   " Who are you?" I asked curiously  " My name is Phil Coulson, Temporary Director Of S.H.I.E.L.D, Strategic , Homeland, Intervention,  Enforcement, Logistics, Division but you probably knew that Maxwell, by the way, big fan of your Boxing career you seem to punch almost as hard as your Dad, Steve Rogers," I scoffed at the statement trying as hard as I could to keep the surprised look I really had, " I don't know what your talking about sir, now let me go because we both know that I can immediately call the police," "But Maxwell," He said "We both know that SHIELD are the police,"
There was know way to lie to him I knew that was for sure, " Okay...you got me sir, now what do you want from me that is so important if I may ask ? "
" We called it the Young Avengers Initiative, before you were born, we knew people would pay to kill the son of the Great , Revolutionary Captain America or possibly the son or daughter of The Invincible Iron Man, so we made a deal with the parents that if they were to have children, you being a prime example of my statement, they would need to be trained for greatness by either us or themselves, your mother decided that you should trained by SHIELD, even though your father argued against it, eventually your mother got him to agree to send you to us, on some of your training exercises you may, get trained by Avengers such as Hawkeye, Black-Widow and others such as Bucky Barnes a.k.a      The Winter Soldier, we've paired you up with one of our teenage agents to go on missions with you, I guess you call he/she your partner,"  the camouflaged metal door appeared once again as I rose from my seat, the broken ropes laying on the floor, "Now, I think that's enough of Story Time, I'm going to show you your Shield and your partner," a question was still bugging me as we were about to leave, " Sir if I may ask a question, you said you were the temporary director of S.H.I.E.L.D, where is the Director," his face turned solemn , " Nick Fury...Nick Fury's dealing with cancer," we silently walked into the abyss behind the door.

So sorry I haven't updated in forever, but I will try to be more consistent with my writing, what did you think of the chapter, have any questions about the book, just leave your queries in the comments, and if you enjoyed the chapter a lot, leave a vote!

SEE YOU AMIGOS
¡Adios!