A plan

Subject: Help 

Hello, 

I'm writing from the Kim Pack from the East. I can not give you my real name because I could be murdered for treason for sending this email. I have sent many emails to other packs as well over the years as I find email addresses available. 

I only hope this one actually works. 

Our pack Alpha, Min-jong Kim, is a horrible Alpha, and a terrifying leader. 

As we present, our parents must bring us to him to determine our fate. Alpha's are praised, and granted luxury within the pack community, Betas are just about worthless, trained to fight and kill to protect our Alpha's, and Omega's...are to be seen, not heard, and forced to breed. 

He's killed countless innocent people, especially Omega's. He's bred quite a few of them on his own already, hoping to form some sort of twisted Alpha army he can reign over. Our members either support him, or are terrified to go against his rules. 

There's a few of us who wish to end his rule, but are not strong enough to go against him. 

Pack Alpha's have received my emails and come to visit to see for themselves, however, with our border patrol, and him knowing that what he is doing is wrong, as soon as they catch a scent unfamiliar, they have an action plan that the entire pack must follow. 

He has a few Omega's that have mated within our pack, trained to put on a show about how lovely life is, how whatever word they've gotten is wrong, they're loved, etc. He denies the breeding claims, but a trained eye could tell just how many children he has spawned within the pack. 

Not only do his actions make me sick because it is wrong, immoral, disgusting, and vile, but this also affects someone extremely close to me personally. As soon as she turns 21, she is to be bred. I have only 2 years left to save her. 

Our Alpha always, always, takes them first. Once he's done, they're free game to anyone who wants to use them.. if they carry his child, he kills them for not producing an 'assumed' Alpha, makes them tend to all of the abandoned pups, or he places them in the underground hostel where they're forced to endure things no one ever should.

I'm terrified for her safety. And the safety of the rest of our Omega's. Omega's are not less, and I need help to save them. 

Please. 

And if you do come, please keep in mind everything that I have told you. They hide everything so well, and he's so nice to lie his way out of everything. Do not fall for it. 

I'm begging for you to help. 

-V

Subject: Re: Help 

We will help. 

-Namjoon 

xxx-xxx-xxxx 

Please, text or call me if you need. I'd like to be in contact with you as well if anything should happen. 

"You told him we'd help?"

"Of course I did, father, these allegations are serious" 

"I understand Namjoon. And I support your decision to check on these claims, however, we can not bombard another pack without proof and raise hell over an email that might not even be completely honest and real"

"I know. I have a plan if you agree" 

"Go on" my father smiled 
Good job
Thank you