Day 1 First Day

Leah was her locker get her stuff until she started getting really bad chest, arm, shoulder blade pain and, really dizzy, lightheaded she went to the bathroom she was so Dizzy and lightheaded she fainted Darcy was wondering where Leah the new girl was until Lance shows up "hey can you do me a favor Darcy asks Lance" "sure what's up Lance asks" "there's this new girl her name is Leah Johnson she's supposed to be showing up for tryouts but Idk where she is can you find her for me Darcy asks Lance" "yeah sure saids, Lance" as he leaves as Lance rooms the hall he sees a Locker open that's Leah Johnson's name on it, Lance was thinking that Leah was probably getting her stuff before heading to tryouts got her stuff and closed her locker he saw the bathroom "hey is there anyone in there, hello Lance says." He walks in "Hello hello Lance says." He sees a girl on the bathroom floor it was Leah Lance was checking to make sure she was still breathing. She was Lance put Leah's arm around his chest Lance picked Leah up and took her to the nurse while Leah was in the Nurse Lance was in the class paying attention after class Lance went to see Leah hey Lance says "Oh, my god your Lance Harbor mr popular saids, Leah" "your Leah Johnson saids, Lance."