Day 9 Biggame

Leah's pov
I was very excited for today. It was the big game of the season. I know my mom wanted me to be careful and I told her I will. I went to get ready for school I wore my school cheer outfit, and went to get my school bag ready. I waited outside for the big truck to come and get me. It arrived so I sat beside Lance and we left to go to school. While in school the cheerleaders were in the gym practicing for the big game tonight. I was very excited and all I wanted to do is win this game. It was night time and me and Darcy we're getting the crowd all pumped up and I was aiming for Lance to do good. We were in the 3 quarter and we were down 4 points Lance was going out. "Let's go, Lance, I say." "Go Lance saids, Darcy" I ran onto the field to get to lance I ended up having a panic attack and fainted. Mox ran out. "Mox saids, coach Kilmer." "Leah Leah can you here me she's nonresponsive saids, Mox." Billy bob saw Lance and Leah down "oh god he saids." "Is she okay Billy Bob asks" "No she's nonresponsive saids, Mox." Two ambulances take Leah and Lance to the hospital. After that, Leah goes home and gets changed.

they both go to the game holding hands

they both go to the game holding hands. It was halftime and the players were in the locker room. Leah went with Lance we got back out there. Me, Lance, and Mox took over as coaches billy bob made a touchdown, and we won District 6 championships. We were all celebrating we got water dumped on us both.