6- We'll meet again

The next morning TREASURE got up and ready for their flight. They had two hours to get ready before their flight. An hour passed, they had washed up and was chilling. They had an hour left until they had to leave.

Hyunsuk's phone started ringing. He picked up. "Hello?" He inquired, not sure who it was.

But once he heard the woman's sobs he clicked. "Is she okay?" He asked worriedly, getting everyone's attention. Yoshi, including everyone started to feel sick due to how nervous they were.

The other members tensed up and started to worry as they watched their leader's facial expression turn into a sad and worried one. They got even more worried when Hyunsuk's face was starting to turn pale. "Hyung, what happened?" Junkyu asked. The next words shot daggers through the others' hearts.

"Ava...she's in the hospital again"

Nick and Tessa was once again at the hospital waiting for the doctor and TREASURE. They wanted to see her one last time. TREASURE got there not too long after Tessa had informed them about Ava's state.

The doctor, along with a nurse approached them. They pittied her parents and TREASURE. He sighed.

"I'm so sorry to inform you but...there's nothing we can do for her anymore. She only has a few minutes before nature takes it's place, I highly suggest you all to go and see her. She's in room 12" He informed them.

Those words pierced right through their hearts.

They went to room 12 where Ava was.

Ava was in pain. It was so painful that she couldn't move. She didn't feel like doing anything. She was tired. She wanted to just close her eyes and sleep but a nurse refused her to do so.

She saw her parents and TRASURE enter the room. She wanted to smile, but she couldn't. She wanted to sit up and engulf them in a big group hug, but she couldn't. She didn't have the energy to do so.

Her parents sat down next to her, tears stained on their cheeks. She hated seeing them like this. TREASURE was standing at the end of her hospital. They had teary eyes and they were sadly smiling at her.

It made her want to break down and cry.

"Please don't cry" She whispered, making her parents want to cry even harder. "I know what's about to happen. I just wanted to say that I love you all. Thank you for everything. You mean the world to me. I'll be okay. I'll always be with you. Keep going for me, stay healthy and happy. Move on with your lives eventually. You can mourn me but don't be sad forever" She told them.

A few sniffs were heard and she watched as the majority nodded their heads in understanding. She smiled, satisfied.

"We love you too, Ava. Thank you for these great memories we made together" Jihoon told her. She wanted, no, needed to hear those words from Yoshi.

She smiled sadly. Yoshi was about to say something when Ava closed her eyes and the heart monitor started going crazy.

"Ava?! Ava!" Tessa called out to her daughter but she didn't answer. Nurses and doctors started rushing in, forcing her parents and the boys she once loved so much out of the room. They watched in horror as they did things to Ava. Once the monitor stopped, showing a straight line Nick hugged Tessa, Nick tried to comfort his wife while TREASURE just stood there in shock.

They were taken aback. They couldn't believe it, they didn't want to believe it. Yoshi was hurt. He wanted to tell Ava he loved her but it was too late, hence why he was mad, upset and he felt like he had failed her.

As far as they knew, Ava was the first TREASURE MAKER they lost. They were in pain. "Were so sorry for your loss. Ava was an amazing girl. We will always think of her. She was one of a kind" Yoshi managed to choke out.

"She will forever remain in our hearts" Jaehyuk stated. After sharing some comforting words they had to leave because of their flight. The whole flight home was hell. They had to suck it up and stop themselves from crying.

When they got home they tried their best comforting each other; hugging each other and mumbling words like; 'Dont cry, everything will be okay, let's keep working hard for TREASURE MAKERS, let's keep our word. Ava would want us to keep going'

The members needed some time by themselves. Some stayed at the dorms, others went to go dance or sing; it helped them with things like these.

Jihoon, Yedam, Junkyu and Mashiho left the dorms. After a few minutes of calming down, Yedam started singing. It helped him cope with these type of things; same goes for Jihoon, Junkyu and Mashiho.

Back at the dorms the rest of the members were struggling. Yoshi left his room to go check up on the others. He knocked on Junghwan's door and opened the door. Junghwan was on his bed. You could see he has been crying.

"Aw, Junghwan" Yoshi mumbled and approached him. Junghwan needed comfort so he sat up and let Yoshi engulf him in a hug.

Hyunsuk also went to go check on the others. He knocked on Junkyu & Haruto's door. Haruto opened the door, he was a bit surprised but just shot him a sad smile allowing the older to come in. "I know it's quite sad, we live in a cruel and unfair world but we got to keep going for Ava AND other TREASURE MAKERS. We got this" Hyunsuk said, attempting to comfort the younger.

Haruto nodded in agreement and they shared a well needed hug.

Later that evening Yoshi took a nap. He was tired. He cared a lot for Ava, even though he didn't know her personally, he still appreciated her, just like he appreciated the rest of TREASURE MAKERS.

Yoshi woke up. He was no longer in his room. He was on a big piece of land. There was a cliff ahead of him, a beautiful tree, including a gorgeous view of the ocean. He approached the cliff and sat down on the grass next to the tree, watching the dark blue ocean and how it formed waves, crashing against the cliff's walls below him.

"Beautiful, isn't it?"

He turned his head, facing the right side. Ava's side profile came into his sight. He stared at her. He wanted to cry in her arms. He missed her. He wanted her back. "I know how your feeling, Yoshi and I can assure you that we'll meet again. When the time comes I'll be waiting here for you. I'll welcome you with open arms, we can talk as long as you want. It's worth waiting for so you, including the rest better not try anything, okay? The rest of TREASURE MAKERS need you guys" She told him.

She looked at him with a bright smile. Yoshi's tears started to fall down his cheeks. He smiled and nodded. "let's do that" He said, agreeing with her. "I love you, Ava" He said. She giggled. "I know silly" She replied and pulled him in a hug.

He hugged her tightly and sighed. "I'll always be with you and the others. Never forget that. Don't worry about me. I'm happy and I'm okay" She reassured him.

He hummed in response, living in the moment. He then felt her presence dissappear. He opened his eyes and pulled back, her figure disappearing and a light outlined her body. Once her figure was gone, the light blew away, flying up into the clouds.

He looked back at the ocean and smiled to himself as he sat there, enjoying the view in front of him. "We'll meet again" He mumbled to himself.