Chapter the Third

Chapter the Third: Identities

Anna's POV

Author's NOTE: Yea, I know... Late... Yep, I also know... Not proof read. It has been a pretty long time since my last update and I'll admit that it was because I was being a lazy bum. BUT this update is for a special someone, a new friend of mine... Gabby... Happy belated birthday hun! (Sorry for dedicating the crappiest chapter ever to you) 

Being totally weird-ed out by Chelsea, I asked her to wait for me in the living room. Stripping down to the skin, I took my favorite towel from my bag. It was red with white ducks forming into a tower. Weird, I know, but, it was a birthday present from a really weirder friend of mine back home. She claimed that I'll feel cleaner when I use it and that nothing is ever better than ducks, 'they're just quack great'. That's what she always says... 'Quack' instead of 'That'.

Tessa, she was quite the j*ackass.

Walking out of the room, I secured the towel and held my shower gel and conditioner in hand. Chelsea was too busy watching television to notice the goddess of beauty strolling by in all her might. Oh well, her loss and not mine. If she saw me wrapped around a towel like so, she would not be able to control herself and I'd be given reason to call the police.

But, anywho, this is no time to be thinking this way...

Passing the door to Alex's room quickly, I didn't want her in accusing me of loitering outside of it for too long. You know how she gets on about everything I do. Even standing in the same spot for too long, I'll make the air stale, according to her. She was really a b*tch to me, you know, but, I guess I haven't seen her true side because I'm not afraid of her as much as Chelsea is.

I truly wonder what went on between the two of them to have Chelsea not wanting to be in her presence. Alex must be the devil's twin if I do say so myself.

Entering the bathroom, I gasp in shock. It was huge and so modern. 'Damning hell,' I whisper to myself, trailing my fingers along the glass vanity. There was a bath tub and a shower. Everything was either black or white... So relaxing.

*

Having a shower in a dorm washroom was never on my 'To-Do' list in life but after that shower of mine, I've been reconsidering what's on that list. Even back home, I've never felt as comfortable as this when taking a shower.

Maybe it was the scent of Alex... Or maybe it was just the way everything was organized. But, I must admit, I could stay in there for the entire day just sniffing on the walls.

Walking out, I close the door after me and began walking towards my room. On my way there, I notice that someone was staring at me. Turning to my side, I see Chelsea, her eyes plastered on me as if I was some sort of five course meal.

Feeling troublesome, I blew her a kiss and as expected, she flushed and looked away. Hmm, wasn't she the one who said she was the least interested, if so; then why blush?

Smirking to myself, I step inside my room and began getting dressed. I could already see myself settling in here pretty well but there was one problem. Alex.

Were we ever going to become friends, or, something more than just friends? I wonder if she's even single... Someone with looks such as hers is a guaranteed player of some sort.

An unconscious sigh left my lips as I dug into my bag in search of my brush. It wasn't the least surprising to see that I'd forgotten to include it in my luggage. In times like these, the most stupid decisions are made, no rational thinking is considered and lives are at risk.

If you're currently trying to figure out where I was getting with this, well, to put things in simpler terms; I was currently standing face to face to Alex's door. She brushed her hair right? Borrowing a few strokes won't hurt anyone, right?