iWays Away

SMASH!!!!!!!! a porsche cayenne smashed into the rear end of my koenigsegg agera one:1,

But i guess i should tell you how i got to this stage of my life, dying, burning to death in a 2500000$ car, my girlfriend screaming as loud as she could as i slowly past on. But if you think since i'm talking to you now that i survived it just shut up and listen to how i did survive.

Days before.........

"Debt, Debt, DEBT".I shouted in a fierce tone

My name is jackson, jackson dodge, my friends and i are in massive debt with the mafia in san francisco. my freinds are Luke, Emily, Blake, Isabella, Gavin. we are in a old warehouse hoping the mafia does not find us.

"Why don't we go somewhere else like new york, L.A. or something'. Gavin asked

" detroit' i muttered to myself

"what". asked isabella staring gorgeously at me.

"detroit, the mafia doesnt go that far that far that way, we will be all clear and start new lives". I said with exitment.

Blake the puny guy walked over to his saleen s5s raptor,

"And maybe we could start lives together". Muttered Isabella

"What" i asked smirking at her.

"Ok, I said strotting over to my keonisegg agera one:1, we'll race there, six cars, thousandsof miles of asphalt between san fran and detroit, whose up for it". I asked

They all shook there heads

"Well then lets go". I said

We got in our cars gavin in a dodge challenger hellcat, isabella drove. Emily drove a charger hellcat and luke drove a 2015 chevroilet camaro Zr1 with a 900 horse power supercharger.

We took off out of the warehouse and hit the highway like a nascar on a track, i took first place with gavin and isabella fighting for second. We where riding up quick and pushing qre cars to ther limits, the speed we were putting out was scary, Then it did get scary we werent even a 3 miles when porsche cayannes came and hit my bumper. Know you know how i ended up like this, i wasnt going to let my life end like that i kick at the door and rolled out into the ditch.

I managed to put out the fire, isabella came running down the ditch she kissed me, then i tryed to stand but i had burned parts of my self in the car the gavin helped me out of the ditch. And he drove me to the hospital.

When i woke up every one was in the room i manged to squeeze a few words out,

"We'll make it there some day."i said.

By:Tyler Weir