Zoo :)

Ranboo stared at the chimps surrounding him. he covered the bananas protectively, onlookers wondering what the fuck this tall person dressed in a pink tuxedo was doing in a chimpanzee enclosure. He quickly dodged as the chimps jumped at him, determined to get their bananas back.

"somebody! call the heroes! That abnormally tall man is making all those chimps angry!" a random woman screamed in the mass of people that watched in terror.

"Fiddlesticks" Ranboo mumbled as he epically teleported, the crowed watching in awe. But little did they know was that Ranboo's epic cool teleportation had a defect.

He had no idea where he would end up.

For instance, he was now standing in front of Frost and Quill, Y'know just the second and third most powerful heroes.

Ranboo nervously looked down at the heroes. "Noo... speak English?" Ranboo coughed out nervously in a weird accent. Frost looked at Quill. Quill looked at Frost.

"Just tie him up." Frost muttered out. Quill nodding and pulling out a ink bottle.

Ranboo realized too late and was cocooned up to his neck in ink.

__________________________________________

Tubbo looked over at Tommy, impatiently tapping his foot. "He was probably caught by hero's, just set the bomb and let the gorillas out." Tommy looked up at him and opened his mouth to respond but was then closed it and started to trinket with the bomb on the cage for the gorillas.

Tommy nodded at Tubbo before setting the timer and running out to the storage shed.

They in fact did not expect to see Frost and Quill waiting for them in said storage shed. Ranboo was also there but whatever.

Tubbo immediately got into attack position. Grabbing all 69 of his of his knives. He smirked and quickly threw all his knives at the heroes. He quickly ran to Ranboo and picked up his cocooned friend. (buffboo?)

Tommy looked back at the two, firing his nerf gun at the two heroes. And all though he was totally randomly firing his shots, he hit half of them all. Tubbo was quick to grab Tommy as well before the group fled.

They got out just in time as the bomb detonated and the gorillas escaped.

_______________________________________

.

Quill fell, Frost quickly running to the hero and scooping him up in his arms as the rumble of Gorillas outside got louder.

"Brother no.." Frost desperately looked over Quill, devastation washed over his face.

Quill's glassy eyes looked up at him. "He got me.." Quill looked down at the nerf gun wound.

"N-no" Frost ached out.

"Come closer..." Frost leaned closer. "Closer... I need to tell you something.."

"What is it brother?" Frost rasped out, on the verge of tears. Just then Quill whispered something only he and Frost could hear. And only Frost needed to hear.

Frost looked up at where the villains had just been..

Vowing to never

EVER

let them get away with what they have done to his brother.

A ambulance arrived a few minutes later, hauling Quill into the back of it.