Preview

(read in dark mode!)
(vote pls)
-bri⭐️

Alyiaa's pov

"How can u describe the perfect life ?"

I have both mother and father present in my life. Just because my mom and dad  in my life doesn't mean, I'm spoiled i'm far from it but, they do their best to provide for me and my older sister. My dad works at the bank and mom is a housekeeper I dont really see her much because she works for the rich people,but when I do I really appreciate the time we get to spend together. I remember one summer my mom just came home from a very long day and wasn't feeling to well so I decided to make her feel better, I ran her a nice warmish hot bath with pink bubble bath bombs and Espen salt , then I went to make her some food I made her favorite; red beans and rice, by the time I was done with her food she was out and dressed. We both grabbed a plate and snuggled on the couch I was just about to turn on the TV when she said "Aly I love you so much baby" and that's when I knew I had the perfect life .

(Time skip)

After I had finished writing My essay it was mostly a lie my dad ain't in my life Nd my mom is not a housekeeper she's a bitch, it's still love for her tho but she ain't that special. I set down my laptop and walked to the kitchen almost Tripping over all the clothes on my floor . That essay was tiring I definitely need a snack I ended up grabbing a bag of chips and some water. "Maybe I should call Parker"
I called Parker and he didn't answer my biggest pet peeve. So I decided to text him

•𝘿𝙖𝙮 𝙊𝙣𝙚 • ♾
𝑇𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑎𝑡 12:20

Me: PARKER BTCCCCCC
𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑎𝑡 12;21 𝑝𝑚

Me:MF IK YOU SEE ME.

•𝘿𝙖𝙮 𝙊𝙣𝙚 • ♾: what yiaa im tryna do my essay

Me: damn, i been done im bored

•𝘿𝙖𝙮 𝙊𝙣𝙚 • ♾: tuff🥱

Me: Im coming over hoe.

•𝘿𝙖𝙮 𝙊𝙣𝙚 • ♾:ewww no :)

Me: fuck you ❣️
read at 12:30

I walked to parkers house since the dumb btc aint live far .I grabbed the key from under that ugly welcome mat, " PARKERRRR BAEEEE , WYA HOE" I screamed . Obviously he screamed back "IM DOWN HERE YOU WHORE" Sigh I love him . "Hey btc you got any food I'm hungry" I said boredly , "Your fatass always hungry go look in the fridge" he replied "yasssssss spaghetti" I said definitely taking this tub home hehhehe.

(Time skip)
I ended up staying the night at Parkers, ofc we slept together I mean we besties df I snuggled my butt against him on purpose to see his reaction oop it twitched "sb is excited" I whispered in his ear "oh shut up u did that on purpose" he said flatly "if u say so" I replied after like 2 mins of awkward silence we fell asleep.

Sorrrryyy for the short chapter but what should yiaa do next to tease Parker 😏
Also I'll try an update every two days 😁
-bri⭐️